The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Love this diet
10 Jun 2013, 19:10
Due to a horrible dinner and then being sick (sorry if its too much notice) I need to eat when I finish work and get home.
Normally stop eating from 7pm day before fast but will now make it 10pm.

Thats the fab thing about this diet or WoE you can fit it in around your life and needs and not feel guilty for eating...well not a big guilt...just a little.

Karen
Re: Love this diet
11 Jun 2013, 11:15
Hope you are feeling better now...
11 Jun 2013, 11:23
Yes, the flexibility is great!

I don't worry too much about when I stop eating at night before a fast. What I do worry about is what I eat when I eat late. I find if I eat too much sugar, or just sugar with no fat or protein, then I'm really hungry when I wake up on fast morning. Just having something like cheese, nuts or lightly sweetened yogurt is fine. But bread or sweets seems to derail me a bit.
11 Jun 2013, 17:20
Totally agree with you - guilt can really be shown the door and have it slammed in it's face :grin: Make it work for us and not feel deprived of anything - a great WOL - I know it's changed/changing my life for the better, wohoooo :clover:
4 posts Page 1 of 1