The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Best approach to NEAT...
16 Jun 2013, 19:30
... Borrow a baby who's just learnt to crawl!
Don't think I've sat still since Friday! He's also learnt to pull himself to see over his cot and last night did this non stop from7pm until 10pm, I must've laid him back down at least 50 times! And tonight is round two... Been going back and forth since 7pm, so a good hour and a half so far. Little toad can see his sister if he does it so he has motivation! What with the evenings I'm spending all day directing him away from stuff, I'm sure my daughter wasn't so determined to find wires!
Oh the joys of parenthood! Still, it'll get easier in a few years time... :bugeyes:
Re: Best approach to NEAT...
16 Jun 2013, 19:46
Maripose, I hate to tell - it doesn't get easier as they get older, the issues just change. :shock: :bugeyes: :wink:
16 Jun 2013, 22:08
Have you tried a baby sleeping bag (aka growbag)? They can't climb out of the cot with those!
16 Jun 2013, 22:11
Oh yes they can Caroline or rather somersault!
16 Jun 2013, 22:22
He's in a sleeping bag! Seems to not have the restraining qualities that would be useful! Was only two hours tonight settling him so slight improvement I guess!
16 Jun 2013, 22:26
LOL, this reminds me of last summer, I took my son then 3 and daughter 7/8 months to Sweden for a month while my husband stayed here to work, and despite staying with my grandma and eating huge portions of foods and cakes every day I still lost weight, it must have been NEAT because my bum did not touch the chair running after my two all day. Now my little one is more sensible and her brother runs after her a lot...it was obviously a bad idea NEAT wise training him to stop his sister from running off LOL.
17 Jun 2013, 00:49
Certainly is the opposite when they are older, I cant get the Uni student out of bed.
8 posts Page 1 of 1