The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
I should be fasting today
17 Jun 2013, 08:59
But I'm not, because I'm giving myself a week off. And I feel calmer and more relaxed and like I don't need to weigh myself every day. This has made me realise that it all got a little on top of me and I was getting a bit obsessed.

This week I'm going to eat healthily, exercise, drink to thirst and not worry about it. I'm going to take stock and remember why I like this WOL, and get back on track.

In a bit I'm taking my son to playgroup where I will have a coffee and allow myself a biscuit. This evening I'm going to have a baked potato with cheese and coleslaw.

How is everyone's monday going? x
Re: I should be fasting today
17 Jun 2013, 09:09
Good for you.

I really should have a day off too but find the idea quite hard. I'm doing something physical later in the day that's a new & scary challenge for me. I'm also starting to lose weight too fast (not something I thought I'd ever say...)
17 Jun 2013, 09:13
I was doing very well until I went into town and my fave coffee outlet have a new item hot chocolate, well I tried it as you do and it must have had some sugar in there as I have been having to stop myself from snacking the kind you do normally mindlessly. Mouthful here and there. Not my usual form on at fast day

Little dish of Dahl for dinner then opportunities of calories from kitchen closed.

Glad you are feeling good about having a break imcountingufoz I looked at your blog the other day and the pizza is lingering in my brain and I will use your recipe on a non fast day so thanks for that :)
17 Jun 2013, 09:23
I'm sure a week off will do no harm at all...enjoy it!
17 Jun 2013, 09:28
Enjoy your week off - and why not - sounds a brill idea. Will keep your body guessing won't it ! :clover:
17 Jun 2013, 09:55
enjoy your week off, like the others say its good to keep the body guessing

enjoy your coffee at playgroup

jeniben
17 Jun 2013, 09:58
imcountingufoz wrote: But I'm not, because I'm giving myself a week off.

Good for you, I hope you enjoy it. :smile:
7 posts Page 1 of 1