The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
The trend line is great for me, thanks. Moogie, if you are thinking of putting in a smoothing line, Lowess Curves might be useful. I'm not sure what software you are using; I do my playing around with stats in R.
Thanks for putting the trend line in

Moogie, To allow leveling off and maintenance to show on the trend line you need to change from a linear type to an exponential type of the form
y = A + Bexp(-Cx) where A B C are constants. Excel allows this and its very easy to do. I assume it will be the same with your software
Thank you from me too Moogie.
I was feeling a bit negative after I got my new scales which read 3 kilos heavier! :cry:
I know in my head I've still lost the same amount of weight, but it still made me 3 kilos heavier than I thought it was.
Looking at my trend line I'm super impressed! :smile:
Thank you for giving me a boost. X :heart:
I'll try to have a look into what's available in terms of smoothing later today.
Thanks from me too :smile:
20 posts Page 2 of 2