The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

49 posts Page 4 of 4
Postby tomtank » 20 Jun 2013, 16:38
"I'll try to write to him privately, not on his forum for all to see. He wouldn't like that!!

I'd be blown out of the water at the first hurdle!"

Can I ask why you feel he would not like you addressing issues from his book on his forum, is that not what forums are for, and also, why do you feel that you would be "blown out of the water at the first hurdle"? I would have thought that the official forum would have been the ideal place to raise any concerns anyone has. It certainly would have been my first port of call, after all, why not go straight to the source of your information rather than second guess his answers on another site?

Apologies for the repeat of this post but you may have missed it first time,

Ballerina x :heart:
Hi Ballerina - I did see your post earlier! The reason I thought I would write to him privately was because I didn't think that what I am going to say would be passed by his mods!

It's not that I would be rude, of course, but I haven't seen many negative comments on his forum at all. (Not that I have looked much!)

This leads me to believe that perhaps he sifts through the posts, and decides against putting the less-than-enthusiastic ones on there.

I will think about it overnight. You have made some good points. Thanks!
Well if you do post publicly there tomtank be careful not to mention this place, if you do your post will be sure to be pulled! Unless their attitude has changed a good deal recently...
I am only 5'2" (and am not an exercise junkie) so don't actually need much fuel to keep my body going. This WOE has made me realise this. I don't count calories on feed days as such, but every now and then I put my food into MyFitnessPal. As I've learnt about 'real' hunger, and realising when I've actually had enough to eat, I don't have too much of a problem with keeping to my low TDEE. I used to eat too much - now I don't. Feels great. Love the results. :smile:
49 posts Page 4 of 4