The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm off camping next week for a few days so I think I'm going to take the week off.

I've already lost more weight this month than is usual (2 kg), the boys at the gym are telling me I'm now pretty fit and I weigh the least I've done since getting married 12 years ago.

I really struggled with changing my fast day around last week and I'm getting obsessed with exercise so I think it's also mentally time to relax for a short while.

So there you go, 6 months in, no problems with compliance, no worries about fasting (was hungry today tho) and very happy and healthy! Who says this WoE doesn't work? :cool:
To be honest if you are off camping you deserve all the creature comforts you can have. Have a lovely holiday :smile:
Hi BBTO53 you take a week off (I didn't fast on my hols)
You've earned a break you've done so well
Enjoy your holiday :like: Sue
& 11 kg also deserves a break .... Chill out & enjoy :)
Your on holiday, enjoy :smile: you could always do 4:3 for two weeks when you get back so over the month you haven't missed a fast
Enjoy your break, you deserve it after all your keeping fit and losing 11kgs. You'll find it so easy to come back to the WOE in a week or so. Have fun and DON'T feel guilty x
I've had a few week long breaks and found I actualy did better the following week so no time was really lost. Enjoy your break.
Camping, exactly, food is a highlight!

I do 4:3 anyway. Think it's good to shake things up. Very happy with my weight now & a week off before continuing will be good. Now aiming for 70/75 kgs. Not sure, will see how the exercise goes.
I was chuffed to little bits about the fit comments. Crossfit boys are well fit and apparently "I kick ass!"'

I have never been called fit in my entire life, fat kid, last picked in any team so this is brilliant. Crossfit doesn't look like it would suit the larger lady but it's done wonders for me. BMI was 36 when I joined & I see it's dipped under 32 now plus 5/6" off my waistline.

Defo time for hols, just appear to have bought 6lbs of spelt grain, instead of flour. Not good for the loaf I was in the process of making...
Good on you BBT053 you deserve your holiday and they are such nice results you have achieved. Give your self that well earned treat :)
If your already doing 4:3 then a week off will really shake things up, think of it as a reset button for when you get back, eat, drink and be merry and have a great time :smile:
11 posts Page 1 of 1