The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

27 posts Page 2 of 2
Now, now Isis, think it through. YOU will be one of those slim ones by then. sashaying down the street in a slinky kimono.
dominic wrote: But the date info (and the trendline) is wrong for those of us who are maintaining... If you have reached your target it needs to know not to display a target date - even if you then creep back over target, as I often do. The trendline needs to run to the first date when you are at/under target, not to the most recent entry.

will try to get on to this today!
* Takes a bow* Thank you ladies. I know for some that it will be a shock, but for me, even though its basically nearly 2 years in the future, its better than 5 years in the future or never.
Good addition, mine is currently next Easter but I do think my weight loss will slow a bit as my tdee goes down, I'm aiming for the overweight bmi category currently and that will be a huge achievement! My aim is a size 16 currently (i am very tall) and the aim is to be able to shop in any shop and not just the big girls section! That will be amazing! Currently my size 20's are beginning to get a bit too baggy although I had even started to shop in wallis for trousers as their sizes seem bigger and I was trying to avoid being a size 22, although clearly that was the truth! Feel better just to know its achievable at all! No doubt the year will fly by as it always seems to do since having kids!
Thanks Moogie
Mine is for January 19th 2014. Just after the end of the year... ne pressure....:cool:
Moogie wrote:
dominic wrote: But the date info (and the trendline) is wrong for those of us who are maintaining... If you have reached your target it needs to know not to display a target date - even if you then creep back over target, as I often do. The trendline needs to run to the first date when you are at/under target, not to the most recent entry.

will try to get on to this today!

Okay, it should now omit the date info for those who are maintaining.
Yet to find a way to modify the trendline, think I shall have to see if I can plot an invisible line of weigh in data points (excluding maintenance points) and trend that instead. Tinkering now!
Mine is November 2014 too. Will be interesting to watch it :-)
Mine is a stepping stone on the way to a final goal :wink: said I should reach it by 12th January - I have lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time so I know it will slow down. Still my first goal is to get down below morbidly obese :shame: :crossed:
I am also maintaining (since around May 10) and the trendline is still doing something funny. It stops at Jun 1 (instead of May 10) and ends at 3 lbs less than I currently weigh, which is already 5 lbs less than I put in for my target. I'm taking that as a challenge. I am fasting today, for the first time since June 6.
I've adjusted my goal weight as I've reached the first one and it's now telling me I'll reach goal in Sept 2013, Libra is much more pessimistic (it has less info) and is telling me April 2014. Slight difference.
MCC, for those of us maintaining the trendline has been adjusted by Moogie so it now runs from the start to when we started maintaining, but unfortunately at present it carries on the same trend afterwards. Don't feel you have to follow it! But our maintenance weigh-ins are now clearly differentiated from our losing ones.
Elsie07 wrote: I've adjusted my goal weight as I've reached the first one and it's now telling me I'll reach goal in Sept 2013, Libra is much more pessimistic (it has less info) and is telling me April 2014. Slight difference.

Libra trends the last 7 days but the progress tracker draws a staight line through all your entries. So Libra adjusts to your current rate of loss, while the tracker does not.
27 posts Page 2 of 2