The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 1 of 2
Just by the skin of my teeth my bmi is now healthy yipeeeee, it's taken 2 happy months and now I can just carry on for vanity. Really didn't think the scales would change this week but they do like to surprise me sometimes :grin:
Lovely!

I'm looking forward to being overweight! (-:
yay! :star: :like:
Mind you, I hope you haven't lost the chipmunk cheeks!? they're cute! :wink:
Hurray! Congratulations, Chipmunkcheeks. :grin:
Well done Chip (!) wonderful news, now you are one of the maintenance crew? :like: :grin:
Well done, how fantastic! :like:
woop woop, Go on Girl!!
yay well done you.. I hit this milestone this week too... it feels amazing!!!
Well done Chipmunkcheeks and Jolie - I hit the milestone myself this week and it sure feels good.
Well done, you must be on top of the world.
Congrats!!
congratualtions
its so nice to reach milestones isnt it

jeniben
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Similar Topics