The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi All,
Thanks to Kencc I have been weighing daily. Caroline suggested creating a thread for it. So here I am (unless anyone has already done it and I have missed it)

Anyway, here is mine to date.
I'm using fatwatch on my iPad but I don't know how to copy the chart. There is a save and copy option but if they are working I don't know where the image is going. I'm quite happy to share so anyone any ideas?
Take a screenshot (press the home and power buttons together) and then reply here and 'add attachment' be great to see yours
Hi!

I've also been weighing daily after reading Kencc's thread and using True Weight on the recommendation of someone else (could have been you Wendy, can't remember, sorry!). Been doing 5:2 for 4 weeks and lost 8.5lbs according to weekly fat club weigh ins (still getting weighed there once a week although not following their plan). Never weighed daily before but do find it useful and the app is great- here's my graph:
I weigh daily and chart the results with excel; don't have a smart phone so no app so here is my 4 month chart with a trend line and 7 day moving average
Doh! Knew I'd get that wrong! Turn to the side!
I have never tried to add an attachment before so bear with me... fingers crossed!
Wow! I am almost as pleased with myself for that as I am about my weight loss!! :)
Everyday is a school day...it was easier when you could email straight out of Libra.
If you look, you can see the data points below and above the trendline. They range from 0 to +/- 1.4kg variation from trend. I think the trend value is the closest I'm ever going to get to a "true" weight.

I can vary in weight during the day by several pounds, so you'll never see a post from me saying I'm worried I've put a pound on as I can do that by breathing in! :-)
Thanks for the help Wendy Darling - here goes
I should add that I was on holiday at the end of June so put the same weight in for 2 weeks
Not a trending app but an excel spreadsheet, showing 6 months worth of daily weighings.

Note the 'sticky patch' between end of March to end of May - due to Easter, birthday and two bank holiday weekends :grin:

Only about 9 lbs lost to date but still slowly downward....

By 2020 I'll be a stick.

Since I got scales on 12th June I have been weighing daily on the Hacker's Diet site - Thanks to Phil T.

It does trending and all sorts of analysis. It has been a great comfort. I login each day to complete the particulars:

Weight loss is slow when I apply myself, but I have enjoyed a few good birthdays. Thank goodness for 5:2!

Hope this is useful.
24 posts Page 1 of 2