The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 2 of 2
Here's my chart attached. I started losing weight on 4th Jan and joined 5:2 on 18th Jan. Around Easter I stopped weighing daily but since kencc's post I came back to that. It really helps me to keep on track. Thanks kencc!
Libra_2013-07-16.png
Weight loss since Jan 4th
Libra_2013-07-16.png (34.7 KiB) Viewed 109 times
Yay - got it to work. Up and down like crazy.
My individual entries seem to have a kind of rhythm of ups and downs like a wave! The trend is based on the last 7 days.
I've never added an attachment either. Lets see...
It's been nearly a year... :bugeyes:
I've just started using this free app on my iPad.
Trying to add mine too. I use the fat watch app. I've been recording my weight on it since I read about it here on this forum which was in March.

Just want to add that's its Ramadan at the moment and not exactly 5:2 here right now :)
I use Libra after reading Kencc's posts. Feeling a bit sorry that the blue red lines are going in opposite directions again. I have changed my target date 3 times.
Perhaps there is too much cake around.
carorees wrote: My individual entries seem to have a kind of rhythm of ups and downs like a wave!

Caroline, I've notice exactly the same on my trend line - a definite wave.
@jazzbird Fiddle about in the settings and make the forecast over a slighly longer period, say 14 days than the default setting. It's kinder!

My readings go in a wave too with Thursday pretty much always my lightest day.
24 posts Page 2 of 2