The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 2 of 3
How on earth didn't I think of blaming Dr Sexy Swoon??????????????????????????
I don't know :shock: maybe you had forgotten him already????? :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my girlfriends and I talk about him every day!
I asked my dad today (AGAIN) if he is willing to have a teeny tine heart surgery but he said no (AGAIN).
Just joking!! :razz: :razz:
Maybe u need to check in with Dr Swoon, after all you have been dizzy - I'm sure that after he has had his stethoscope on your heart you'll be feeling even more woozy...he'd have to check u in then ;>)
Its like anything you havent done for a while, the first few tries are a bit clumsy while you find your groove again and get in a bit of practise :smile:. You know from past experience that you have both the ability and the will.

Dont forget, the heat of summer and the use of diuretics will make you feel dizzy.
Hang in there, and slap down ballistic dieter :lol:
juliewil - I think she needs emergency rations of hokey pokey icecream! :shock: :wink:
Here you are TML :grin:

http://www.rushmunro.co.nz/ice-cream/hokey-pokey/

NZ iconic cure-all ice cream - once tasted, never forgotten :shock: :wink:
Yum and silver darling not helpful as just started to graze ... too early at 9am and now have thoughts of ice cream when before was only thinking poached egg. Real NZ hokey pokey my favourite.
Soz gillymary, :doh: will shut up now and leave you in peace :wink: - it's past my bedtime!
:clover: :like: good luck with the fast (and I wish I was close enough to have the real mccoy hokey pokey, yum!)
Hi, TML, hang in there and I'm sure you'll work through this stressful patch!! I understand your feelings - I'm terrified, if I ever stop fasting for a while or give up on a fast day halfway through (for whatever reason), that I won't be able to get back into it again - so I keep going at least 2 days a week, every week. What will happen after my September holiday, I dread to think!!!!!! :clover: :clover:
Mmmmmmmm Dr Swoon...

Mmmmmmmmm Ice Cream...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dr Swoon AND Ice Cream...

I wonder, if I eat the yummy doctor would I be breaking my fast?

Seriously though, I have already planned a full 3:2:2 for the week after next and a 5:2 with a day of attack for next. I will buy some shirataki noodles (I found them here in Athens) and lots of veggies and hopefully I will do better, especially since the time of the month will be left behind me...
BTW, forgot to say, I can't use the heat as an excuse because it is the only weather condition that I adore. Unless my body disagrees with me and it doesn't like it as much as I do...
Good luck with getting back on track :)

(I really fancy that ice-cream now!)
36 posts Page 2 of 3