The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

53 posts Page 2 of 4
Me too, OscartheWestie! At least typing keeps my fingers out of the biscuit barrel!
Agree with most of above. This one is like family.
Don't really see the point, this forum is great and enough for me to be going on with.
I have had a quick look and prefer this one..but very noble of you to flag it up for us Moogie.
I stumbled upon Kate Harrison's blog a few months ago and, combined with remembering Dr M's tv prog I found what she had to say about her own experience very interesting. She, like me, seems to be someone whose weight can fluctuate without being overweight as such. I downloaded her book onto my Kindle and then discussed the idea with my partner who then did his own research online and we both embarked upon 5:2 together at the end'ish of January. So in my rambling way I'm saying that by writing about intermittent fasting KH has been a catalyst for me...especially by setting out how wonderful it is to be able to eat almost whatever I fancy on my feast days..BUT I prefer this forum to hers. I love it on here and just wish I could spend more time reading the posts as they come so thick and fast I miss most of them.
Hi pumpkin, to see posts you haven't read click on 'View unread posts' on the left-hand side, it's quite a good way to catch up with the chat. But if you've been away for a while it will take a long time!
Just been over to have a look at Kate's Forum but I prefer it here even though I only signed up a few weeks ago. Getting to recognise some of the names popping up now and feel that there is a lot of support and goodwill around!

Thanks for the forum Moogie
I am not only new to 5:2 but new to forums. I have just about got the hang of this one so I certainly will not be going else where as I'm very happy and like the folk here. I think you all do a fine job with this site and send you a big thank you.
No I am staying here.I love this forum too
Yep, I'm sticking around too - why go elsewhere when there's such a friendly, informative bunch here :lol:
I like it here...you are not getting rid of me :)
I like this forum. lots of interesting comments and encouraging helpful advice. Well done for setting it up.
OK, don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE Kate's books. I've read 4 of them and yesterday I ordered 2 more.

BUT, I've no reason to even go and check her forums. I absolutely ADORE this forum and I am planning to stick with them and keep Kate for my bus/metro rides.
I'll probably use both, I love the friendliness of this forum, so I won't be going anywhere.
Really good of you to let us know Moogie but as I'm new to this way of life and forums In general, I shall be staying, I feel comfy here and everyone is so nice.
I may have a look over there, but this forum is home.
53 posts Page 2 of 4