The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

53 posts Page 4 of 4
Yes I just went and had a look when I saw this - but this one feels so much more user friendly...and it IS friendly here - I like the way you set things up Moogie, like the progress tracker and being able to see stats on posts is great. Very inspiring to know that people are doing well and makes you feel better when some are slow if u have had a slow week too. Well done, it's great here thank you!
Moogie - this is the best forum. Advice, stories, stats, and looking forward to the recipe pages. We're all with you and your team who do a great job. Everyone raise a glass * to say thanks!

* (sparkling water with no calories of course)
Seriously, a few sex-related posts and we'll be covering every aspect of life.

(Better to talk about sex than constipation, right?) ;-)
Let no stone be unturned in pursuit of the truth (its exercise, right?)
Thanks Moogie, SO happy with this inspirational forum, no interest in looking elsewhere.
Love it!
Love it here - not moving!!!
I'm stopping here Moogie - nice friendly folks
Well, after reading the people's replies I'm not even going to bother looking.

Looks like you can't scare us off that easily Moodie ;-)

Great forum - I'm staying :-)
53 posts Page 4 of 4