The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 2 of 3
Very funny

I am a vase (according to Trinny and Suzanna) now we are going to another cupboard at least we are still in the kitchen
I am mainly a Pear, once a Rectangle (didn't like that one) and finally an Hourglass - all from the same set of measurements!
Hehehe Izzy!glad to meet a fellow bell/ spoon.. I used to be a ladle,now i' m a mere tablespoon..working my way down to a teaspoon! :lol:
Ohhh no the bobbly bit under my nose that will continue to grow?
Waaah aaah why did you have to remind me .. :confused: as if i havent got enough to worry about! X
gillymary wrote: Very funny

I am a vase (according to Trinny and Suzanna) ..at least we are still in the kitchen

@gillymary it's being in the kitchen with a chair drawn up to the fridge that turned me into a bell slash spoon in the first place! :curse: x
Is there an 'old plum' setting in this calculator where one starts out shiny, round and tight-skinned in youth, trending towards lumpy and wrinkled with age but also happier and sweeter?
One of the websites that I found really useful when I was losing the bulk of my weight was modelmydiet.com. You put in your personal details of what you currently are and what you want to be. You can also personalise the model to look a bit like yourself too, to make it more realistic. I spliced the two pics together and had it as my wallpaper on my PC so everytime I sat down to type (which is traditionally when I used to grab a biscuit or 5) it would remind me of what I was hoping to achieve. Worked really well too.....
I've come to the conclusion that I am an ugly fruit but I suppose that I am a close cousin of the apple which means that in fact I am a crab apple, that's a normal apple with lumpy bits, yep, that's me!

Ballerina x :heart:
Thanks for reminding me @Domane Someone mentioned it the other day - maybe you? - i deffo want to visit and see what i'll be like in those dizzy far ahead days when i trim down to just a teaspoon ..
Think we bell/ spoons ( only 2 of us i think,quite special,just me and @Winsome..but she might've just been being nice and pretending,so i wasnt on my own) Anyway think us spoon/ bells should shorten our names to Sp- ells..magic spells ..much nicer!
And @ADFnFuelthats lovely! I' ll remember that when i' m feeling glum about no longer being young in years,tho still v young at heart)
And i doubt you are at all lumpy after losing all dem kilos! :like:
Ugli fruit? Bah i spit on ugli fruit ! No way Jose @Ballerina!
I can tell all these guys coz have seen it with my own eyes...Jose ( and Bal) are not in any shape or form - round! -
Beautifully slender and in fact,beautiful in all ways! X
According to the calculator I used, I was :cry: shapeless :cry:

It said, and I quote "Sorry your body is not in the 4 shapes we calculate."

Now how is a girl supposed to feel about that :?: :cry:

@Candicemarie I hope that crown is one shape fits all!
Sorry@Winsome i got you mixed up with Izzy and thought you too were spell(spoon/bell) shape
I was "shapeless" on another calc,think was M n S
There must be a " kind" calculator out there somewhere!
Meanwhile we are awake..more insomnia,gahhhh! Wish i could just get on with my day now..have tea n toast and go househunting..the vendors should be glad of prospective buyers even if viewing at an unconventional time! Xx
Spoons and bells!!??? Which site included those intriguing options. Several told me I was an hourglass but one said that I didn't have a body type they recognized. I think it was a fashion site and at 36-27-37 I was far too big!!
Whit woo ( wolf whistle) those stats are very good,@barbarita
It's crazy to be told you were too big! Now that is scary when you think of young women trying that and then becoming anorexic as a result.
The one that called me spoon or bell - or as i like to call it- Spell Shaped - was calculator.net
Think m n s told me i just didnt register in their charts ..they banned me from their Food Hall as well :shock: ! X
CandiceMarie wrote: Ugli fruit? Bah i spit on ugli fruit ! No way Jose @Ballerina!
I can tell all these guys coz have seen it with my own eyes...Jose ( and Bal) are not in any shape or form - round! -
Beautifully slender and in fact,beautiful in all ways! X

Oh, thank you so much CD for such lovely compliments , ....... oh, and your cheque for flattering services rendered is in the post! :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
:grin: :lol: :like:
Love how you call me "CD" dear Bal! Makes me giggle ..can i be a cd i really like tho...how about Rumours by Fleetwood Mac,an oldie but goodie like me!
Call me anything you like but don't call me late for dinner! XX
35 posts Page 2 of 3