The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 1 of 3
Tried a body shape calculator??
07 Mar 2014, 17:47
..didnt know such a thing existed but @Alf posted about it in the One Kilo to Target topic.
(Yeh i know i shouldnt have been anywhere near that Tent!)
Anyways,turns out i am a pear..thought so,bad enough,but i am also a spoon and a bell! :shock:
My God who can live with being bell shaped!
and don't even talk to me about being spoonshaped!
I don't know how i walk down the road without gales of laughter following me! :frown:
I live by a cathedral,maybe i should offer my services ??
CandiceMarie wrote: ..
I don't know how i walk down the road without gales of laughter following me! :frown:
I live by a cathedral,maybe i should offer my services ??

What are you like?............ :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
The tears are running down my cheeks laughing at that. I must go and check myself.
The one I tried said I was a strawberry! Eh? :-)
You crack me up!

Will go and check myself out, although I'm already rather scared... :shock:
Nessie wrote: The tears are running down my cheeks laughing at that. I must go and check myself.

Ditto.
I have to go now.....check out which musical instrument and piece of cutlery I am. I know I'm a pear....
I' m totally traumatised! :bugeyes:
They've got a pic of an apple person,pear,even banana person( which Alf said she is!)
but no pix of bells/ spoon people..the artist doesn't know where to even start on that one!
Maybe i should put in an apPEAL.. :neutral:
I checked myself, I am a straight banana does that mean the EU would or wouldn't let me in. Thank goodness they didn't ask about arms and legs I would have been a banana with cucumbers attached. At least I'm healthy.
You think you've got it bad - this is what I got :shock:

"Sorry your body is not in the 4 shapes we calculate."

So apparently I don't have a shape :cry:
Just reading advice "what pears should wear".....
( no advice for bells or spoons except, get in the cutlery drawer)
Says,wear pants with legs that fall straight down from the widest part of hips
Excuse me? WIDE pants on my short chunks of legs?
Only if i ' m thinking of joining a travelling circus :curse:
I must stop reading this thread before I have to go and get myself some dry knickers

:lol: :shock: :grin: :lol: :shock: :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
Oh I do love the irreverence on this forum, it's soooo healthy! :victory: :lol: :victory: :cool: there are some people who will take this sort of thing ultra-seriously :confused: :giggle: :sarcastic:

@Winsome hope you are feeling better today :clover:
Silverdarling wrote: Oh I do love the irreverence on this forum, it's soooo healthy! :victory: :lol: :victory: :cool: there are some people who will take this sort of thing ultra-seriously :confused: :giggle: :sarcastic:

Ooh @Silverdarling,and I was just about to voice a protest on behalf of the Cruelty to Fruit and Cutlery Society! :razz: :shock: :wink:
Hey Cally how about the "Cruelty to Candy " Campaign! X
"Down With That Sort of Thing" ( like on Father Ted,for anyone who watches!)
image.jpg
(2.9 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
@Winsome i will share my oddshaped crown with you if it makes you feel any better! :lol:
Have a feelin there's not many spoon/ bell types around! ( only in sideshows)
@Nessie believe me,you could do a lot worse than be a 'nana!
@loversghost strawb sounds a nice shape,kinda juicy! :wink:
35 posts Page 1 of 3