The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: trying real hard
05 Apr 2014, 10:01
Well done Zamale. We have faith in you and more importantly I think you have faith in yourself. For a little sacrifice in staying away from the pantry, the benefits will be extraordinary. Do you have a special treat you can think of to splurge on yourself if you do same next week and the lead up to Easter.?
06 Apr 2014, 00:57
I'm thinking the dark Lindt bunny that sits patiently in my walk in robe. If he were in the pantry, I would think he would not be existing right now at least in the walk in robe, he is not that easy to see. Here I am calling a chocolate bunny a He, oh dear:)
06 Apr 2014, 03:22
zamale wrote: I'm thinking the dark Lindt bunny that sits patiently in my walk in robe. If he were in the pantry, I would think he would not be existing right now at least in the walk in robe, he is not that easy to see. Here I am calling a chocolate bunny a He, oh dear:)

ahh yes. nothing like the dark chocolate Lindt bunny. I put treats in back of cupboard too.

I reckon the bunny is a he.

Hey if im going to go out tomorrow and buy one for myself. If i keep going well in lead up to Easter, i will eat it all on my own as a treat. even on Sunday which is my fast day. My fast day can wait.
07 Apr 2014, 07:26
That sounds like a well deserved plan@Juliana.Rivers Your name sounds so melodious by the way.
Little treats on the way, make this very doable I think. I wouldn't fast on easter day either. Fast or not, push it on. :grin:

I did see in the Lindt store in Melbourne they do have a hazelnut bunny, they do not sell them in country towns. I asked Coles. Oh well. :smile:
08 Apr 2014, 12:17
zamale wrote: That sounds like a well deserved plan@Juliana.Rivers Your name sounds so melodious by the way.
Little treats on the way, make this very doable I think. I wouldn't fast on easter day either. Fast or not, push it on. :grin:
I did see in the Lindt store in Melbourne they do have a hazelnut bunny, they do not sell them in country towns. I asked Coles. Oh well. :smile:

Thanks re name. Never thought of it that way.
Hazelnut bunny ... yum!
20 posts Page 2 of 2