The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

32 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: WHAT A SITE !
04 Feb 2014, 14:22
Happy Forumversary!!!
04 Feb 2014, 14:26
Yes, this forum is the best thing since sliced (sourdough!) bread!
04 Feb 2014, 14:39
I couldn't agree more with everyone who has posted in praise of this forum! :like: The fun, facts and friendships which we have shared here have certainly kept me (more or less!) on the straight and narrow.

Hurrah for Moogie, :star: Caroline :star: , all the other staffers :star: and all the members :star: . Where would we be without you?! :smile:
04 Feb 2014, 16:43
:heart: I second everything and happy forumversary too! :heart:
04 Feb 2014, 19:12
:heart: Happy Forumversary to @wildmissus sorry
forgot it was yours today too :heart:
Hope all is well with you take care of yourself. :heart: :heart:
04 Feb 2014, 22:46
Hear, hear! Go everyone!

I was just musing, though, that we've all gotten it kind of backward, as anniversary, from (probably) the Latin, means "year has passed", so shouldn't our terminology be annifastary, anniforumry, annimantainary, ...

Ok, ok, as you all like to say, I'll get my coat...
I'm just a bit of an English language geek.
04 Feb 2014, 22:52
Congratulations @Ballerina bananarilla,beanarella xx
Congrats@wildmissus!
Just had a thought! Thanks to all you longtimers..penny,sue,caro,carie,silverd,sian,etc etc etc
Thanks for sticking around all you guys,..if you hadnt,the forum might not still exist :shock: boooooooohoooo!
04 Feb 2014, 23:20
Here! Here! I'll drink to that (says the teetotaller)! :oops:

Happy however you want to say it and many more! :heart:
05 Feb 2014, 00:03
Just spotted this - on the stroke of midnight - so congrats to @Ballerina @Wineoclock and @wildmissus - bet you never foresaw this time last year where you would be a year later, and all that has happened since then ...
:clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover:
05 Feb 2014, 00:30
Congratulations to you all--so inspiring and entertaining to read of your adventures here in the last year.
05 Feb 2014, 02:49
Best place in the interwebs, this!

Agree with all those above, many thanks to all involved in creating the site & those sharing their stories.
Pax...
05 Feb 2014, 03:02
Ohooh hope I'm not too late to add my congratulations too.

Happy whatever versary. :heart:

Lesley
05 Feb 2014, 07:26
Just sneaking into this thread on my Fastiversay to agree whole heartedly with Ballerina.

Thank you all for being such good company :heart: :heart: :heart:
05 Feb 2014, 07:34
Congrats to you all. Another four months for me!
Isn't there a fastiversary tent, see you all in there later this year. :like:
05 Feb 2014, 08:45
I shall now think of @wildmissus , @wineoclock and myself as 'The Three Fastateers' or should that be 'Fat n Tears' :lol: lovely to share a whole year with you two who have booth done so well and been a great source of inspiration, and kitchen design, to every one else on here. Hope we will doing the same in 2015......thanks to everyone who contributes on this site, ...............take a bow !

Ballerina x :heart:
32 posts Page 2 of 3