The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: What's happening to me?
18 Jun 2014, 12:53
Not so good, maybe your body was just looking for a way to avoid the shred for a day. The body can play silly tricks on us. My brain sometimes says under no circumstances are you going to eat that, so my body just goes ahead and eats it without permission. :shock: :cry: :cry: :wink:
18 Jun 2014, 13:48
Did someone say Pringles ... Ooh haven't indulged them for awhile. @janetg I'd just say you body is protesting and listen to it. You can always fast another day. It is so hard when you are so close. But ought we distress ourselves. What about a salty drink like a meso. Hope you feel better now
21 Jun 2014, 05:11
Update...
2 successful fasts, shredding continues with no ill effects. :)
Except I keep wakening during the night after a fast really hungry! :confused: Beloved looks mightly tasty in the half light. :wink: It can't be too bad as I get back to sleep.:dazed:
First thing I think of though when I wake is "HUNGRY" :neutral:
Can't be in fat burning mode then....wonder if I have no fat left to burn! :shock: That would be cool but I know it's just not true ;(
Oh, well, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
:?: Wonder if the steroid eye drops have anything to do with it *clutching at straws*
18 posts Page 2 of 2