The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
I used to take them to work or the nursing home where my mother was banged up. Nowadays I re-cycle them...............mostly

Ballerina x :heart:
Just eat them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
I've just managed to finish off the Thorntons continental box, mostly by sharing it out with everyone. There is still the Lindor choc's, the Quality street tin, After Eight mint thins and loads of chocolate bars.

I'm chocolated out for now, but I'm having my long delayed Christmas pud in a bit.
Aaah! Big mistake looking at that at the tail end of a dodgy fast day. I've already gone over 500, I will dream about chocolates tonight.

You can't give them away now you've opened them. Is there a coffee one? What's in the box? I need some vicarious chocolate thrill.
Blimey, you got a big one!!! OH said just flippin' eat them.......well that's not quite what he said but I can't repeat it word for word! He also suggested you sent them to him to eat. The only problem with that is that it would mean that I would have to have some.

What did you do? I bet you ate some.
Just counted them (thanks for such a wonderfully clear pic! :lol: ) and there's 82 of the b*****s ... So, there's enough of them to last you, one per feast day, for the next 4 months ...

It's up to you ...
Hey Fishbaum, I have solved half the problem for you :lol: :lol:

22 posts Page 2 of 2