The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 1 of 2
Finally opened this up this morning. Fast day is not until tomorrow. Hmmm...What should I do with it? 1.3kg Whitman's Sampler.
Eat fewer than 600 calories worth each fast day until its gone?
Pick out your favorites and share the rest. I'll send you my address. ;)
Take it to your local hospital and donate it to the A & E staff - nurses ALWAYS need chocolate.
Thanks, @jools7. Might be the winner.
Take a small bite out of each one you want and throw the rest away without any guilt.
If you work, take them there and leave them on the kitchen table. That's what I plan to do with my tin of Quality Street.
I would eat them and enjoy them, one after dinner, shared with OH, until they are gone.
Sallyo wrote: I would eat them and enjoy them, one after dinner, shared with OH, until they are gone.

One? That requires lots of self-control.
My problem would be if OH took another one, and I would think I wasn't going to get my share: I'd have to divvy them up and then I'd be ok. He could eat his in one go, and I'd stretch it out over nights and nights. I'd eat them really slowly and savour every moment.
I bought the same thing for a friend of mine. and giving it to her in the next few days. maybe that was evil as i do know she wants to lose weight
My hubby is a nurse and say he'll take them!!!
Poor nurses but must say some shifts in A&E look like chocolate would not cut it
There must be something wrong with me....I'm not a bit bothered by chocolate. I was given a Lindt bunny at Easter and I decided to treat myself to it when I'd lost 10lb, then When I got there I changed it to a stone. My daughter keeps saying "mum, when are you going to eat that choc bunny." Think she wants to help me eat it. I was given chocs for Xmas, they're in the spare bedroom. Give them to me I can dish you out one a day.!
OMG they look wonderful.... who on earth gave them to you and WHY such a large box :bugeyes: Well I know what I'd do with them..... I'd eat them....... then I'd feel guilty and wonder why the bloomin 'eck I'd just done that..... then regret it when I saw the scales the following day..... so guess you'd better listen to someone else and not me!! :oops:
22 posts Page 1 of 2