The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

26 posts Page 2 of 2
my fast days are Monday and Thursday. I Weigh first thing every morning when I get up and use the Wednesday readings as my offical weekly weight.
It not lowest which is usually Fridays or the highest which tends to be Mondays after the weekend but it seems the most consistant
I fast on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and weigh in weekly on Wednesday evening. I notice I seem to be the only evening weigher here....or does anyone else?
I started on Tuesday so I thought I should weigh every Tuesday but then I was away from home a couple of Tuesdays and I made Wednesday my official weigh in.
Last week, I forgot that it was Wednesday so I put Thursday's weight on the tracker and I did the same this week because I want my tracker to have weekly dots (crazy, I know).
I either fast on a Tuesday or Wednesday so sometimes my weigh in is after a fast day and sometimes it is not.
I weigh on a Friday morning, which is usually after my Thursday fast, I didn't Fast yesterday, and I hope the 2lb loss my scales are showing isn't just the weight of the blood donation - it is "very nearly an armful" as Tony Hancock explained :smile:
I pay for the privilege of a weekly weigh in at slimming world on tuesdays. I'd already signed up for a 12 week session before I started this WOE but I never had any intention of following their regime as I don't believe in it - I think it encourages yoyo dieting. I just wanted the incentive of weekly weigh in and charismatic group leader and the competitive nature of the group is working for me. I just have to keep quiet about what I'm doing! :wink:
I'm a Tuesday / Thursday faster. I make Wednesday morning my weigh in.
My husband and I weigh every Sunday morning and I have done this for years! I don't really know why I chose Sunday originally but it's probably because it's the first day of the calendar week.
I weigh every day and keep a record and every few days randomly I enter into the tracker. Must be due to record stats in am, eek
SianS wrote: I weigh on a Friday morning, which is usually after my Thursday fast, I didn't Fast yesterday, and I hope the 2lb loss my scales are showing isn't just the weight of the blood donation - it is "very nearly an armful" as Tony Hancock explained :smile:

This was my thought, too. I fast on M/Th and I would think the dsy after my 2nd fast day would be pretty accurate. Thanks for everyone's helpful input!! :) :like:
I weigh every day-but only record my weight when it goes down, too depressing otherwise!
Merlin wrote: I weigh every day-but only record my weight when it goes down, too depressing otherwise!

Me too! :lol:
26 posts Page 2 of 2