The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
First, my tummy. Lately my face. I lost a bit up top (boobs, back, shoulders). I'd love to lose off my legs, especially calves so I can wear knee high boots.
Legs. I tend to lose 1cm a month off most places but in 1 month I lost 3&1/2 cm off my mid thigh!
My fingers too. Yesterday my wedding ring fell off 3 times and it wasn't cold! My tummy is taking the loooooooonnnnggggeeesssttttttt to go down.
Xx julianna.
Waist the biggest with I think a 5 inch reduction. Then thighs with 1 inch each. My upper arms are next, bum and general slimming down of everywhere last. namely I think I will be shifting shoe size downward soon and my wedding ring and watch strap are loose.
But my bust, what can I say. My back is smaller but my boobs have gone up a cup size or two in comparison. So the actual boob is the same size, but the back flab is going.

I too would like to lose some off my calves so I can wear knee high boots, but they can only thin down when they aren't holding up a percentage mass of the forth road bridge, namely me, so i have a long way to go before I can wear tall boot.
All over except boobs which seem bigger? Had to buy up a cup size, wtf??
Hey Watarah - I have a fine collection of bras in most cup sizes 36D and above - hardly worn :oops:
Face and waist. For some reason it's always the first to go and last to go on! Big hips thighs and bum though.
all over including fingers wrist the most stubborn is my waist ,but I have lost 4" so I'm not complaining :)
22 posts Page 2 of 2