The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

16 posts Page 1 of 2
Just pick the celebrity beach body look alike, be honest

http://blog.friendseat.com/body-fat-percentages-celebrities/

Myself, if I tense up just a litte, I'm closing in on being an old and ugly version of Zac (Zac who?). Perhaps I should pay for a body analysis, my scale is probably not too accurate.
Crumbs! I have no idea. In my dream Jennifer Anniston. But body fat wise and shape I'm more Beyoncé, but a very saggy version of :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
I'm more like Beyonce at 26-29% but aiming at Jessica Biel :cool:
Well that's just made my day, I think! . I am the same body fat as Mariah, but in my opinion my body is far better, more muscular and toned. Even my bingo wings are shrinking. But on the flip side wooooooo. Hooooo some very very nice male bods there that's very much.
I agree, carieoates, about some of the male bods. Hugh Jackman is my favorite :grin:
I didn't even get as far as the women!!!
Mmmmmmm Jason Statham......

What was the question?? :razz:
Well, Beyonce is the nearest - don't fancy any of the men!
Ooh just had another lookie look and statham is the winner
Are we meant to be saying who is the closest to our own body shape? Or maybe I've missed the point!!! Closest to my current figure is Tyra (who the heck is she?), but a couple of years ago I was Adele, and even further back than that I was J.Biel (whoever she is - God I'm out of touch obviously :bugeyes: ). Will never be J.Biel again, but having looked a second time, I'm actually welly happy (being realistic) with Tyra shape!) Skipped the men - 6-packs just don't do it for me... and the others are a bit too flabby. Very happy with Mr Suchard007 - he's luverly ! :heart:
Lassie :lol: :grin: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Yes well I should have stopped half way down. Almost gagged on my coffee when I got to Russell and Kevin...Who is Kevin??
Suchard007 wrote: Are we meant to be saying who is the closest to our own body shape? Or maybe I've missed the point!!!

Oops, I should have made myself more clear. And yes, the question is who's the closest to your body shape.

I'm amazed by how the attractiveness of men is in such a small span, as soon as the body fat goes over 20 % they look awful. Women on the other hand look attractive even if they're seriously fat. Maybe it's because I'm straight, but I don't think so. And still it's the women who obsess about their flabiness, "fat thighs" and all. Strange.
Oh wow Michael that such a nice thing to say about us wimmin
Thank goodness someone appreciates the more Rubenesque of us :0)
I was Adele (that top does her no justice), I'm now Kelly (well I see myself as a Kelly, the truth may be different) and I would love to be the curvier Beyonce shape.

As for the men... I may just make that page my computer wallpaper.
16 posts Page 1 of 2