The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

42 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Wow 2 Goals in one day !!!
27 Sep 2013, 12:17
Congratulations Sue! :like: I am so happy to hear that this woe continues to work so well for you. Like someone else already mentioned, you are always so positive and generous with your encouragement that it's a joy to read your posts. Well done and keep going! :heart:
27 Sep 2013, 12:22
Congrats Sue! Everybody has taken the words from me, you are a very bright ray of sunshine on this forum :sun: with such a positive outlook :rainbow: You will reach your goals! :like: :victory: :heart: :)
27 Sep 2013, 12:24
Amazing achievement well done...you must be some chuffed with yourself today!! Enjoy x
27 Sep 2013, 12:28
So pleased for you Sue x ! Very well done! X

Ps and i agree with Betsy..you bring so much kindness,cheer and support here!
27 Sep 2013, 12:57
Well done Sue, that's great news. I love your posts, they've kept me optimistic many times, when I've been flagging :heart:
27 Sep 2013, 13:23
Congratulations! Well done you, and as pp have said, thank you for your support and welcomes to the rest of us! :lol: :crossed:
27 Sep 2013, 14:38
Congratulations Sue! :like: :heart:
27 Sep 2013, 14:44
Congratulations Sue:-)
Thats great news I am so pleased for you. You are always so encouraging to regulars and newbies . Its great to see others still motivated after 6 months too. Well done again and good luck on continued success x:-)x
27 Sep 2013, 15:49
I agree with all the above posts - you are so positive and determined and it is a pleasure to read of your success. WELL DONE!!!
27 Sep 2013, 16:29
Congratulations! You are one of the best examples that this WOE works! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
27 Sep 2013, 17:42
You deserve every ounce you have lost. Here's to the next goal
27 Sep 2013, 17:48
Thank-You everyone for taking the time to reply :heart:
It makes me a little emotional reading all your lovely comments :smile:
Celebrating with a glass or 3 of red well I did say it wasn't a full fast.
:heart: :heart: Many Thanks Sue. :heart:

Still a long way to go coz I'm not halfway yet. BUT there's light
at the end of the tunnel now :clover:
27 Sep 2013, 17:59
Sue! This is absolutely amazing!!! I bet you are super proud of yourself! We certainly all are. Keep up the great work :grin: What is your next goal going to be? Good luck achieving it

Love and peace
Dreamer x
27 Sep 2013, 18:07
You've done soooo well, well done keep up the good work :)
Dee
27 Sep 2013, 18:44
Congrats Sue. Love your posts. Keep them coming! :victory: :victory: :heart: :heart:
42 posts Page 2 of 3