The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet 'Rules' & Variations

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Struggling
26 Mar 2013, 09:35
Morning All

Should of been fasting yesterday but got to 12pm and just needed to eat. Weigh in day today and have gained a lb. It is TOTM so not sure if this is having an effect and the reason why I just want to eat. Trying again today. Have come to work with no food or money in the hope that I cna get through the day and just have my tea tonight. Good Luck to everyone else this week.

Ange x
Re: Struggling
26 Mar 2013, 09:40
Are you sure that this is the way to go? If it's that time of the month, shouldn't you have a snack or something? Also, that might be the reason why you seem to have gain weight. Water retention is big during those days.
26 Mar 2013, 09:45
Don't be too hard on yourself Ange but I do like your strategy of going to work with no food or money. Unless you resort to stealing food from your colleagues or rummaging in bins I don't see how you can fail today! You have been doing this for a month now and it seems that a few people hit a bit of a hurdle at this stage. Keep with it and you will get results. Juliax
26 Mar 2013, 09:51
I hope that when you gave up on your fast yesterday you ate fairly well? Otherwise I think today will be a struggle. If you have a 'half' fast at anytime, I would not schedule the next attempt for the next day but have a normal day's eating before trying again. Mind you some people manage to do two days in a row so it's not impossible!

Good luck!
4 posts Page 1 of 1