The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

15 posts Page 1 of 1
I have just returned from my holiday at our holiday house in Sweden where I found a pair of trousers that had fitted me two years ago. Here's how well they fit now!
IMG_19395744285172.jpeg
Braces?
Congratulations on having your comedy shot of the baggy trousers - and, yes, it did send me straight to YouTube to listen to the Madness song. :)
Red nose and big shoes and you are sorted. :lol:
@carorees
Welcome back hope you've had a good holiday Caroline, that photo along with your old avatar shows only to well just how much weight you have lost well done girl an inspiration to us all. :heart: :heart:
Absolutely fabulous, @carorees!

Good job you didn't throw those out cos that's an amazing shot. :geek:
Teehee! Seeing is believing and you're the best advert for 5:2 fasting. Welcome back from happy holiyers :0)
Oh I am well impressed! and the new you looks so fab.... Congratulations, stick around to keep the rest of us on the straight and narrow path!
OMG! I wish we could have that pic on the index page ..somewhere we will always see it when we come here! :like:
Love it!!

Thanks for posting...

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
That is amazing! You are such an inspiration. Must've been some surprise to find them & a treat to try them on.! Really appreciate the 1000 words :)
Nice one!
That is an amazing pic @carorees! An inspiration for many I'm sure :)
15 posts Page 1 of 1