The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

23 posts Page 1 of 2
Here's a pic of me yesterday; the jeans were only bought recently. They appear to look a little baggy around the posterior!

Anglesey 28 sept 13.jpg
Yep! Time to go shopping again! :like:
You need smaller jeans :grin:
:like: :like:
Size 12 next....
Next size down for you :like:

I am a bit nervous to buy clothes at the moment, so trying to get clothes that will shrink with me a bit ! Trying to avoid spending whilst the body is changing shape, but it has to be said, some clothes are hanging off me :smile:
Well Done baggy pants :heart:
Time for a shopping trip deffo :heart: enjoy the new ''tiny'' jeans
:clover: Sue. :clover:
Yes and Whoohoo you and looks like a lovely place to walk ... go girl
To answer your title question..........yes.

Best you go shopping again :) yay
@gillymary, it's gorgeous
Looking towards the Skerries.jpg
Looking towards the Skerries lighthouse

Dogs 28 sept 13.jpg
Dogs enjoying their swim

It's a 3 mile drive down single track lanes, then a mile walk over rough terrain, but I couldn't do that a year ago and now I can.
I'm over the moon.
Next year it's onwards and upwards over the next headland.
Skerries as in Out Skerries in Shetland? And yes, your bum looks small in them :)
That place is my idea of heaven pennyforthem. It's beautiful and yes, those jeans are definitely giving you the saggy bum look. Time for a new pair for sure :)
janeg wrote: Skerries as in Out Skerries in Shetland? And yes, your bum looks small in them :)

These Skerries are off the coast of Anglesey, North Wales.
Thank you, one and all, for kindly agreeing with me!

Phew.....
I've gone from a 16 to a loose size 10 in four and a half months. Thank God for charity shops and ebay, I say!!!! The ONLY thing I haven't had to replace is my socks!!!
Great view of bum and scenery. Went into MandCo today, they have very nice jeans for only £20 and they are cut for the ladies too. Dark colour, boot and straight leg, different leg lengths too. The best jeans I have EVER EVER bought.
Jeans too big and able to tackle a walk you cdnt do last year?
Great work Penns! X
23 posts Page 1 of 2