The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

18 posts Page 2 of 2
It will be a long time for me Mauaflower before the cellulite disappears. Its only just started appearing at 35lbs lost. I will be a hanging sack of the stuff by the time I hit goal weight.
Julieathome wrote: Eventually the body will realise that it doesn't need these empty water filled fat cells anymore and it will break them down and absorb them. But, you are looking at years not months for the process to work, depending on how much you have to lose.
I am using coconut oil everywhere, but giving my bingo wings (why are they called bingo wings), apron and thighs extra massage as I rub it in. My skin hasn't looked this good in years.

Gosh i hope you're right Julie about the body breaking the cellulite down eventually! Oh happy day when that happens! :razz:

Bingo wings? The name comes from the game of bingo..
When an older lady waves her winning card in the air,her ' bingo wings' keep waving!

I have them,hate them..used to have lovely slender arms * sighs sadly*
My bingo wings seem to be getting more cellulitely ( not sure that's a real word but you know what I mean) as the weight comes off (very slowly!). Hope it is water and I get the 'whoosh' very soon. I'm swimming to see if that helps.
18 posts Page 2 of 2