The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Longer eyelashes.
18 Nov 2013, 22:24
I know this is a weird one. I have always had shortish sparse eyelashes and just lately I've notices they are noticeably longer - I reckon at least 1/4-1/3 longer? I'm happy about it. So what do you think? Is this related to this WOL or not? Im 45 years old and I've been 5:2 ing for 8 months today! And I've never had long lashes before this. ??? Anyone else noticed this?
Xxx julianna :clover:
Re: Longer eyelashes.
18 Nov 2013, 22:47
:lashes: I wish...! I'm 48, and have been doing this for about 8 months, but my eye-lashes are still short, straight and a bit sparse! How lovely for you though!
18 Nov 2013, 22:50
Dunno. I've always had long lashes, the sort that sweep up and down the inside of one's glasses if they are not adjusted correctly. They can be a right pain. These days they need to be dyed as salt and pepper lashes are not attractive.
19 Nov 2013, 04:59
Julianna, I have been pondering this for a while! I thought that my lashes were looking a bit longer but really couldn't be sure. Mascara gets applied most mornings and did seem that the hand movement was a nanomilimeter farther! Now, I will officially come out and say it. My lashes have got longer since doing 5:2!
Well chuffed and thanks for pointing it out as I thought I was imagining it.
cool
:victory:
19 Nov 2013, 05:26
Crikey! Im not the only one @Janeg! You made me laugh with the ' nanomililitre'. Now who will we flutter our long gorgeous eyelashes at? :lashes: :beauty: Where's @Dominic?
Xxx julianna
19 Nov 2013, 06:49
if I try and flutter I usually get asked if there is something in my eye!
also can't shimmy without looking as though I have ice cubes in my semmit/vest...
and a coy smile usually looks like I've eaten something that is taking back to me.
I have no poise/elan.
But I would lie to try and flutter at Jonny Depp
or Jaimie Foxx
or Wesley Snipes...
and quite a few more.
I am a hussy
(or jezebe in this part of the world. Jezebel the infidel)
19 Nov 2013, 07:08
Let's hope this is a weird side effect of 5:2! :grin:
19 Nov 2013, 08:35
Curious..I was thinking that my teeny eyelashes might have grown a nanometer too! :like:
04 Dec 2013, 11:28
I just noticed this yesterday! My eyelashes appear to have gotten longer and darker. I thought maybe it could be attributed to loss of fat around my eyes. My face is not as puffy as before so my eyes are starting to show up again. What an unexpected side affect!
04 Dec 2013, 12:42
Me too but very slightly, as I get older my eyelashes have slowly been getting sparse with gaps between some of the bottom lashes. I thought they would eventually disappear but now they are coming back again.

I won't be fluttering them though, a flirtatious aging granny, enough to scare the **** out of anyone! :wink: :bugeyes: :shutmouth: :beatup: :hypnotized: :frown:
04 Dec 2013, 15:47
I'm not sure about eyelashes, but my eyebrows are getting bushier. If I didn't trim them I would look like that 'Ben' politician, whatever his name was.
It might not be 5:2 though, it could be the menopause.
11 posts Page 1 of 1