The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Gosh @ssure your predicament is a very interesting contribution to this debate and a corrective to being smug on the grounds of having achieved a low number on the scales and a smallish waist. How did you go about getting these tests done?
@Barbarita The scans were purchased privately (my rant about how people are constantly harangued about being TOFIs but it's implausible for most people to have the tests to evaluate this should be in another venue than this thread :curse: ).

I've written up some information: post196771.html
Surely our bodies will look a bit odd for a bit when our skin has less to carry about? There hopefully will be an improvement over time as things sort out naturally without resorting to surgery. Here the importance of a decent exercise regime might be key factor, getting toned etc.

I do not think it appropriate to aim for the weight that we had 'in our prime'.... or should we? I will make allowance for middle age and childbirth or am I being soft on myself?

Having nursed people back from serious weightloss, I was surprised to learn how much more difficult it is to put weight back on. I take this into account now so that I have a wee hump to survive on should I ever fall ill. A bit of padding for my osteoporotic bones is another excuse :oops:
18 posts Page 2 of 2