The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

8 posts Page 1 of 1
MIGRAINE
15 Jun 2013, 21:01
Hi everyone as a long time sufferer of migraines the type that make you violently sick I have only just realised in the time (8/9weeks) of doing his WOE I've not had a single migraine.
Mich has just drawn my attention to the fact that I've also not had heartburn, so 2 very BIG health benefits for me, not to mention the good weight loss I'm a very happy bunny tonight.
2 course meal out + wine well fed BUT in-laws never noticed my loss!!!
Well I'll show them next time they see me believe me they'll notice. Well I have 6-8 weeks to go at and will wear something they haven't seen before, revenge is sweet :heart: Sue
Re: MIGRAINE
15 Jun 2013, 21:55
:like: excellent!
15 Jun 2013, 23:00
Fantastic :like: :victory: :lol:
16 Jun 2013, 07:04
Hi Sue, great to hear of other good things happening to our bodies and not just weight loss. I no longer have painful heartburn, and feel wonderful, generally,well done and hope you sock it to them next time :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
16 Jun 2013, 07:26
That's wonderful Sue! :like: I also no longer have heartburn.
16 Jun 2013, 12:34
I've only had heartburn once in 15 weeks since starting this WOE.
The no migraine side effect must be a real bonus.
16 Jun 2013, 12:56
:heart: Thank you everyone and yes I'm happy bunny.
Meal out last night as mentioned, fasting today only liquids just got in from 5mile walk topping up fluids now before long soak+pamper bath
Then sloowwly preparing evening meal.
Good luck to all of you :clover: Sue
21 Jun 2013, 03:43
Congrats with the migraines!

I have chronic severe migraines and I too think this WOE may be helping though I still have them.

As to in-laws, pay no heed. You'd THINK my MIL'd notice a total of 40lbs over a year (10lb in a month on 5:2) since I'd gone from a size 22 to a 16 and she only comes out twice a year, but...nope. Not even when DH pointed it out to her. Wouldn't mind weighting less than her at her next visit. ;) Petty I know, but I still wouldn't mind. haha
8 posts Page 1 of 1