The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

22 posts Page 1 of 2
OMG - Turkey neck.... :evil: :chicken:

Flipping heck.... 38 lbs off... and now the neck is scraggy ! PANIC....

I keep catching the folds in the mirror if I turn my head to the side... note to self... don't look in mirror and turn head to the side :lol: :geek:

Have purchased some new firming neck cream, it better help :crossed:

The rest of body is of course a temple.. perfectly toned.. OK, I lie, ALOT ! However it wasn't a baywatch babe shape before, but it didn't look like a turkey :grin:
You always look gorgeous to me!

:heart:
For those of you wondering, who is strange person (fixedwheel)is, he is my goregous OH also doing 5/2 :heart:
Ha ha MiniGill, very amusing post. Just don't start talking "gobbledeegoop" or you'll really be in trouble!! :lol:

Bean :bugeyes:
What do mean start! I already do :)
And no gobbling the Christmas dinner either!

There are some yoga exercises that are supposed to help and I do them religiously every day (not!)
I also have a clothes horse in the spare room, more commonly known at Pilates Aero! And with that, is the Pilates magic circle. That could tone up turkey chops :clover:

I forgot about the magic circle, thanks for the Yoga nod, it reminded me :like:

Couldn’t forget about the pilates machine though… dry my clothes on it, dust it off....

Must have had it about 7 yrs, not quite managed a full session on it yet ! All good intentions though, like the Tony Little trainer before that, another good clothes horse… Jane Fonda videos (showing my age here!)... :oops:

I didn't get to where I was back in June by using all these machines and leg warmers over the years :lol:
:shock: Yes I've got one also :shock:

Ahhh he still loves you neck + all :heart:
Well there is less of you to get a grip off nowadays :clover: Sue
You could always but a hair claw in the back of your neck! :lol:

There are some nice patronising and funny youtube how to's..... They must be having a laugh at our expense :lol:
Ok, have now found my pilates magic circle, hidden away for 7 years !

Anyone used one ? I see on the QVC shows (ahem... yes, I watch some bits of it :geek: ), they show it for strengthening the neck.
Minigill wrote: Ok, have now found my pilates magic circle, hidden away for 7 years !

Anyone used one ? I see on the QVC shows (ahem... yes, I watch some bits of it :geek: ), they show it for strengthening the neck.

I've seen the Pilates machines demonstrated on QVC by Marjolein Brugman (or Margarine Burgerbun as my hubby calls her!).Best bit for me would be the mini trampoline, think they call it a 'reformer' which apparently burns up loads of calories while you bounce on it lying down!
Hi Callyanna

I have the trampoline as well as the reformer machine! Can't comment on how effective it is... haven't used it :rotfl:

I will never be able to look at Margarine again now without laughing at her name :wink:
Minigill wrote: Hi Callyanna

I have the trampoline as well as the reformer machine! Can't comment on how effective it is... haven't used it :rotfl:

I will never be able to look at Margarine again now without laughing at her name :wink:

Oh you should give it a go Minigill, looks good fun! :wink:
Very cute you too love birds aw, and have to laugh about your clothes horse and the thought of those leg warmers. You must be my age. Just had a flash of the head band in 'let's get physical' oh memory lane.

I sometimes get a bit of a shock at my neck too, but came across a photo from last year and think I'd rather have my current neck than the fold of fat that used to be there not so long ago

Am sure it will settle Gill or as I also notice as our vision changes we just don't see as much so there is a benefit, ha ha. Better to be thinner and healthier and your DH love you just as you are, all is good :)
It was a double chin before :)

and you are right gillymary, with the eye sight deteriorating as I get older, I won't notice, I will be a blur :) Soft focus :grin:
22 posts Page 1 of 2