The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 84 of 134
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
17 Jan 2014, 09:38
Yay, temperature has dropped to 30 degrees, relief at last!!!
17 Jan 2014, 10:48
Must be a relief for you, Debs, but still waaay too hot for me!
17 Jan 2014, 10:55
Babyfish wrote: I'm also sat in today waiting for a man to fix my boiler. Definitely not as stressful as waiting for a visa but probably colder! Fingers crossed for you Karen.

Hope your boiler gets fixed @babyfish. Bad time of year for it to go wrong.

Well its HERE! Happy Dancing :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: I called the lovely courier man this morning. It was a bad line so I was not sure whether he said yes or no. He just pitched up now, I thanked him for being so lovely and he said "Don't thank me luv, I don't get paid if you are not in so I'm glad you phoned me". That is what I'm going to miss about home :lol: :lol: :lol:
17 Jan 2014, 11:00
Great news, Karen.... all systems go for you now! How are you feeling, knowing it's a reality?
17 Jan 2014, 11:09
So glad it's finally sorted Karen, I was getting nervous on your behalf! Are you all packed and just waiting for the off now?
17 Jan 2014, 11:17
PennyForthem wrote: Great news, Karen.... all systems go for you now! How are you feeling, knowing it's a reality?

I'm now all of a dither. To preoccupy myself I ended up preparing an offsite for my first exec meet. I offered to take it off my boss's hands. Now I have to get this done :curse:, pop out and interview someone to see if I can persuade her to join too and then start to think about pulling things together. (for example I think I have about a years supply of magnesium tablets here!). No idea why I bought so many :heart:

All my stuff has arrived on the other side so good news all round.
17 Jan 2014, 11:24
All system at go then @rawkaren. :like: :clover:
17 Jan 2014, 11:54
More on animals. Just discovered my cat likes peanut butter. Had some on my fingers as was scraping the bottom of the jar with spoon :shock: :shock: whilst sitting at my desk, and it gets everywhere (not a fast day today), and he decides to get involved. Hope its not toxic for them :confused:
17 Jan 2014, 14:01
Morning all, fast day today and I'm hungry already. I shouldn't have had the rice pudding last night, carbs before a fast = bad news.

Shopping later, so just slobbing for now, my sons bike is now on the wall, I will have my daughters bike up there as well at the weekend as she starts to slide her travel stuff into our house. It won't matter too much about the wall as I am going to redecorate within the next month. When I figure out what I want. I am starting to hate this wall paper. I would love to build a unit like a tall cupboard that would take everything on my desk, with a pull out shelf for keyboard and mouse that fitted in the corner. It would then allow me to have a proper dining table in here.

Hubby is asleep on the sofa as he woke very early with pain. I am going to start preparing a glass with his broken capsules and milkshake powder in for him to top up when he sneaks out of bed in the early hours. He can't swallow tablets so we break the capsules open and stir it into milkshake for him. The milkshake also gives him extra nutrients as he doesn't eat much at all, I counted up what he had yesterday and with the milkshakes he only had 900kcals and that's fairly normal for him. I wish we could find a cheap source of 'build up' powders. I may nip into Holland and Barrett and see if the pro build stuff for fitness people would have the nutrients he needs. Plus its the penny sale again.

Right then I'm off, a quick shower and then shopping.
Catch you all later.
17 Jan 2014, 14:36
I am going out too later....we are taking my son and his fiancée out for a celebration dinner and I am really looking forward to it....even though I shall definitely eat LOADS! TDEE up the creek tonight that's for sure.

Hope you get some bargains Julie.
17 Jan 2014, 14:41
Celebration meals don't have any carbs or calories, @Auriga!
Enjoy!
17 Jan 2014, 14:48
I'm off to North Wales in about half an hour to go and see my parents who live opposite Portmeirion on the coast. It is about a 5 or 6 hour drive from North Norfolk depending on traffic. I'm taking youngest son and one of his friends so I expect I shall be listening to loud rap music all the way. Looking forward to seeing my parents and my sister as I only see them every 3 months or so. It is mum's birthday next week so we will be celebrating, TDEE and low carb out of the window completely I expect. :)
17 Jan 2014, 14:53
Beautiful part of the world @Loulou51
Enjoy your calorie free meal too!
17 Jan 2014, 15:39
Hubby snoozed so long that I sneaked in a fitness video. Its the first time I've done this one and I feel great now. I did this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCVlx4JR1A

Off for a shower as soon as I stop sweating, because if I have a shower straight after exercise and I put on nice clean clothes, I will sweat through them.
Today, is a good day.
17 Jan 2014, 16:19
Wow @Julieathome what are you up to today, DIY shopping, exercise video. It's true what they say, the more you do the more you want yo do. Glad you're feeling up to it all. :victory:
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 84 of 134