The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 133 of 134
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
31 Jan 2014, 10:06
If, at the top of the post, it says 1999 posts and you post the next one....
Go to Non Diet chat
Chatterbox Beanie/Bertha/Byddig (no, please don't call it Byddig!!)
and we're off again!
31 Jan 2014, 10:20
That's twice this evening I've been bamboozled by technology, and I was so chuffed with myself and my GIS prowess earlier!!
31 Jan 2014, 10:35
1982. June - left London and the BBC after working there 2 years. Moved back to Yorkshire and became a SCONUL trainee at the British Library Lending Division in Boston Spa along with 10 others, doing my year's pre-library school training. Seems a long time ago now!
31 Jan 2014, 10:40
1983 my second son was born and I was enjoying taking a break from teaching with my two little boys at home. I started a local group called MAMA (MEET A MUM ASSOCIATION) for other stay at home mums like myself and made some great friends.
31 Jan 2014, 11:09
1984, I was 10 and I was crazy enough to go to a Scorpion concert with a cousin of mine and her friends. You can imagine I was the only little girl head banging in the crowd..... :grin:
@Julieathome, sending you positive thoughts and hugs :heart: :heart:

The next part of the English trip is on the way however I have another day in bed waiting for me as the cold is a flu....... Not to worry, everything should be fine in 2 or 3 days :wink:
31 Jan 2014, 11:20
That's no good Manderley, hope you've managed something to eat now as you were fasting yesterday weren't you?
Oh gosh, I remember Scorpion!
31 Jan 2014, 11:26
1986. Bought first car, a little red Fiat Uno! Hadn't driven for a year, since passing test the previous April - but got in it, drove back to parents, then drove it all the way from Wetherby to Coventry down the A1 and M1, in the slow lane - terrified! But got to Coventry, and then had to work out how to fill her up with petrol!! A nice petrol station staffer had to help me! Oh the embarrassment! :oops: :bugeyes: :confused:

But that little car really changed my life ... :cool: :cool: :cool:
31 Jan 2014, 11:28
Don't worry @Debs, I ate a Vietnamese soup last night and will eat some rice for lunch today as it's the only thing that seems to not completely disgust me.Plus apple juice. I know it's not really good as there's a lot of sugar in it however, when I am sick, it's the only thing that I really enjoy, so.....but not to worry, it's already better as I can eat something today :wink:

Who doesn't know "Still loving you" ? :grin:
31 Jan 2014, 17:08
1987, the year my Daughter Jade was born. I remember being pregnant and running around doing my Avon round when I heard about the capsizing of the 'Herald of Free Enterprise'.. I spent a week having nightmares as I imagined me being pregnant with a toddler on that ship. It was obviously the hormones playing up. For the rest of the year, I was just a stay at home Mum.
31 Jan 2014, 17:19
Profile of Blondie on tonight, BBC4 9-10.15 (I think). Will watch it if I can stay awake!
31 Jan 2014, 19:05
Wakey wakey peeps...new chatterbox due very soon.
Get the forceps ready, nurse!
31 Jan 2014, 19:09
Lol! 1992 was the year I first went to Italy (and Sicily later the same year) and bought my first property. Not much £££ left in the kitty by the end of the year, then! :wink:
31 Jan 2014, 19:10
I'm getting anxious now because I want it to be Beanie...it's all your fault :-)

Actually, it's very quiet at the moment isn't it

Bean :neutral:
31 Jan 2014, 19:12
Oi! @silverdarling Get back in line, you missed a few years....

1988 was the year I bought my first property as a singleton but also the year I got married and he moved in with me.- and we are still together :heart: :heart: :heart:
31 Jan 2014, 19:14
Hey Karen - it's the post number in the thread - so now 1995! 1996 is next ...
2005 posts Page 133 of 134