The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

50 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: My so called life
12 Aug 2015, 16:19
Terrific news, MaryAnn! You can handle fattening American food--piece of cake! :shock: Not the best choice of words. :frown:
But, seriously, you aren't the same person you were. You returned armed with a pretty good plan. Best of luck in residence hunting and arranging for the cats. :wink:
20 Sep 2015, 00:50
A quick update on my life (happily, it feels like a real one, not a so-called one!): the kitties and I (and my lovely friend who flew with us) made it to NYC ok. We're on our second airbnb. They were so at home at the first one, I hated to leave. The second one seems lovely too, albeit a bit noisy. I have an apartment. I can move in any time, I just need some furniture (like a bed!) I have this place until Friday so not a huge rush. The job is going well. They've been very understanding of my divided attention. I can hardly wait to get out and enjoy NYC!

Oh...I've been kind of semi-fasting every other day. I'm not counting carefully but keeping it low.
20 Sep 2015, 22:50
Great news MaryAnn!:-) I always new you'd land on your feet!
Xxx julianna
21 Sep 2015, 02:44
Fantastic MaryAnn! We do miss you in our time zone, but how exciting to be in NYC. I've never been there, but I've seen it on TV! I'm sure you will learn how to manage the food. Bit different from Okinawa though!
21 Sep 2015, 12:07
Sorry Mary Ann, I haven't been a frequent forum visitor lately so only just caught up with your brilliant news. Many fit people in NYC, lots of walking, but the meals tend to be much larger than one needs. I think 5:2 will make it possible to sample and enjoy, just not 24/7. Keep us posted.
50 posts Page 4 of 4