The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 12 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Let's get this party started!!!!
It's 8am here, I'm at work and have just had some xmas pud yoghurt for breakfast. But I'm thinking, a Buck's Fizz in hand and the prospect of a sneaky mince pie or three are coming up soon..... :lol: :grin: :grin:
Who's in??!!!
Just enjoying a sparkling red at the moment and have made sausage rolls and mince pies this eve just in case we were running low!
The birds and stuffing are all cooked and warm, thanks to my helpers :cool: :like:
Have a nice cuppa for now but would love a mince pie to make it taste even better :oops: :razz:
I have brought a washing up helper along with me that I would love to show you but the pic needs resizing. I am reasonably able but have never understood pic resizing. Can anyone assist please?
Thank you x
Do you know "mon chéri" chocolates ? They are dark chocolate where you can find a cherry with kirsch liqueur. A must have :razz:
I do but haven't seen them for years. Are they really French? Well, well, well, I didn't know that.
Is it ok to start on the gin yet?
It's from the Italian brand Ferrero but very popular in France. We always have them for Christmas for as long as I can remember

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mon_Ch%C3%A9ri
Merry crimbo everyone!
@wendy darling i' m on the washing up rota so am interested to see the helper pic..
If you have ipad you can get free app called Pixlr Express which resizes yr pic easily for you xx
Wasn't the party fun!

Everybody looked great and so proud of their 5:2 and IF results.. It really showed. You all just beamed with health and happiness.

See you all in 2015!!!!
Tiddly pum! I hope you all had a fab time! I'm back home after an amazing time with 95 year old parents. I'm shattered. Catch you all soon. x :heart:
So really glad I had my helpers as the flu has been getting worse on Christmas Day ! With OH we had to sleep sitting down as we couldn't breathe properly sleeping "properly" and the fever was high for both of us. Hopefully, the New Year's celebration will be more fun but don't think so if the traditions are repeated :wink:
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
176 posts Page 12 of 12