The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 1 of 12
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
Calling all pixies, elves, reindeer and little helpers....
Last year's party was a great success and I'm wondering if there's an appetite on the board to do it all again.
So much to organise... the venue, food, drinks, entertainment, transport to virtual never never land, presents... well I could go on.
So, if you're up for it, I'll kick off the party thread at the end of November. Put those thinking caps on, secret santas!
Oh yes, please, @Rawkaren and I did drinks last year, her cocktails were, as our American cousins say 'AWESOME' !!! I would like to be the fairy on top of the tree unless of course some of our more outrageous gentlemen would prefer to do that, love a party, :grin: :party: :present: :airplane: :rose: :cake: :reindeer: :music: :musical: :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Last year was a real giggle, I would love to throw all carb caution to the wind and embrace food! I shall be stuck at work all through that week, so a virtual Christmas is the only one I'm going to have :cry: :razz:
Oh my goodness I'm only just recovering from last year's shindig! :grin:
It was a blast though and with so many newbies to involve as well this year's should :clap: be even better!
Newbies, you have been warned, this thread is guaranteed to get more and more outrageous as we approach the Big Day so let's make this a worldwide food and merriment fest!
:party: :beer: :drink: :booze: :musical:
Count me in, happy to contribute some summery stuff for those of us who celebrate Christmas is the heat.
Oooh yes! Count me in, I'm one of the pixies. :razz:
Last time I helped with the veggie food, this year I volunteer for the vegetable preparation. I don't suppose there are any delicious cocktails leftover from last year to keep me going? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm in please. I did the washing up last year. Man, those roasting tims were heavy and greasy. I don't mind doing that again this year. I have plenty of fancy rubber gloves if anyone wants to join me.

This year I fancy a bit of tree decorating, lower branches only for me. Anyone else up for a bit of tree trimming?
Wendy Darling wrote: I'm in please. I did the washing up last year. Man, those roasting tims were heavy and greasy. I don't mind doing that again this year. I have plenty of fancy rubber gloves if anyone wants to join me.

This year I fancy a bit of tree decorating, lower branches only for me. Anyone else up for a bit of tree trimming?

I'll help you wash the pots Wendy Darling then we can have a good old natter and catch up over the kitchen sink! I'll bring my own Marigolds !
Ohhh yes Penny you've just reminded me,it was a right oldknees up last year wasnt it!
Looking forward to more of the same..can't remember my role last time tho :?: xx
Definitely! Looking forward to it already ... :plate: :plate: :plate: :plate: :plate: :plate: :plate:
I don't mind looking after the bar again with @ballerina. Gives me a chance to try some new cocktails I have learned about this year in California. :cool:
I thought it engendered a real community spirit last year!
So, put those thinking caps on and we'll reconvene at the end of November! New cocktails always go down well!
Let's make this even bigger and better than last year's.
Not sure where I was last year - maybe being shy in a corner :?:

Anyway - I'd love to be in the thick of it this year - would you like me to man the disco and play some tunes?

Not even going to try and compete with the emoticons!!
Ok I'm in.
It was a blast last year and Im going to volunteer to sort out the crackers. Not cheese and crackers, crackers. The type you pull. I do have a thing for nice gifts inside. Not the ones with a pink transparent fish which is suppose to curl up if you're horny.....or was that something else. :oops:
So I look forward to finding the most expensive, silver plated comb filled crackers with a paper hat which fits on my big head.
image.jpg
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
176 posts Page 1 of 12