The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 11 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Oops! I missed the party. :doh: Yesterday was my son's birthday so he was home for the weekend and I put on a birthday lunch for him and several friends who had stayed overnight on Saturday. As this will be the first time in 31 years that he won't be home for Christmas :frown: I felt I had to make a bit of an effort. My daughter also arrived home from Berlin yesterday for Christmas and I had to finish decorating the tree so I was busy busy busy. :dazed:
Are there any left overs? I could also do with a quick snifter before I do the big supermarket shop followed by the big market shop today. Oh no I'm fasting today so it will have to be a slimline tonic! :drink:
I'm still a sucker for Cadburys dairy milk chocolate. Love Lindt but need a fix of cadburys every now and then.
I stuck my paws in the tin of QS and picked out the purple one and the green triangular ones, just as I remembered :smile:
I'm gnashing my teeth with frustration as my broadband hasn't been working since last Thursday, another engineer due out shortly, one a day so far!
I'm doing a quick phone hotspot to ask what have I missed?
Positive thoughts needed that the Earth magic technology comes back online today please :0@
Well, I have missed the last day or so while we were traveling to Adelaide, but the party has seemed rather quiet... I think everyone is pretty busy getting ready for the real event. But a lot of the fun was had (for this party) in the preparation! :D
What does it say about me that I prefer Cadbury chocolate to Lindt? And I really love the Quality Street too, agree re the green and purple ones!!
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas week. :)
(I am having a cuppa in bed in the caravan, doing a quick catchup on yesterday's posts.)
Love the purple and green triangles in QS - am partial to Cadburys Roses too - plus I am able to get my fix of Cadburys Flakes once in a while from a shop that has imported choccys - and usually fresh ones at that, which isn't always the case here in the far flung U.S.!!!!!!
What it says about you is absolutely nothing Sassy1, you are you, unique and special and your tastes are your own! :heart: . The two tins are still leering at me from the front counter and no doubt I shall be drawn towards them as the day progresses, so I have promised myself a good gym session tonight to make up for it :razz:
Could murder a G&T but had to settle for a small cheap bottle of fizz last night followed by a lovely lamb curry in the mess!! Bring on the virtual food!!
I now have helpers taking care of the birds as the flu is taking more of my time right now,which explain my yesterday's absence, but everything is still under control :like:

If there is still some eggnogg, the one with rum in it, I am here !!! :razz: :grin:
I'm late for the party :(
But just in case no one thought of the carols...

and a big box of Christmas joy for all!
Christmas Eve here in the office and the manager has taken to singing Elvis Lonely this Xmas, if a murder is reported at Roy Hill mine, that will be me :shock: :wink:
I have brought out one of JRs lovely cakes to share here, and some beautiful Tassie cherries, anyone want one?!
Yes please! I love cherries!
Hi @Debs a very happy Xmas eve to you - throw me a cherry please, I bought some drunken cherries today for a desert. Here you go, no dropsies :grin:
Caught it, but a bit of a wobbly throw there!! When is too early to have a Bailey's laced coffee? :grin:
Never too early @Debs - any of those cherries left?
For you, certainly! Catch :lol:
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
176 posts Page 11 of 12