The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 27 of 27
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
05 Jan 2015, 08:49
Ahhh I'm back fully functioning and promise not to go AWOL again :) Christmas was good, quiet and full of food, just the way I like it. OH is back to work, Min is back to school, it's rugby season so no doubt will be full of scrapes and bruises soon. She got a highly commended in her ballet ( proud mummy moment) but she didn't get an iPhone she got a white Samsung which she is so proud off and carries it around as though it's made of glass! And the dog, well she is full of my roast chicken ( yes a whole one) that she stole from the kitchen counter and scoffed whilst we were watching tv, so I'm back fasting cos there's nothing for dinner!!!
06 Jan 2015, 00:24
I was looking at the recipes section today and realised we haven't seen @imcountingufoz for ages! Hope she's okay.
06 Jan 2015, 00:36
And @Scubachick :heart: - I hope she is maintaining well. Is there a pattern of maintainers only popping in occasionally?
29 Jan 2015, 17:10
Lizbean wrote: And Scubachick :heart: - I hope she is maintaining well. Is there a pattern of maintainers only popping in occasionally?

thanks for remembering me @Lizbean! Im not really logging in much. I am 3lbs over goal due to the festive period. My fastaversary is 9th Feb, so it would be nice to have those extra pounds gone for that.
29 Jan 2015, 18:05
Lovely to see you Scooby@scubachick and hear yr news!
Hope you' ll call in on your Fastiversary so we can celebrate with you!x
Wonder where our old pal@Winsomeis these days ? X
29 Jan 2015, 21:17
Less of the old, thank you very much! [tag]candicemarie[tag]

I haven't been about (until just now when I got an alert - nice to be missed BTW) for a few reasons. I am aware that this sounds ungrateful (I'm not!) but I got fed up with all the technical problems such as the irritating yellow bar. At the point where I was drifting off the fasting path at the end of last year (am back on it now) the difficulties of navigating the site and also, the irritating (to me) little cartoon people (sorry but I really dislike them) made it seem a chore to be here. Once I was in, I found I was spending too much time browsing the forums! I really needed to get that time back.

I do rather miss the camaraderie and company, but if you will forgive me, for a while at least I am going to continue to be rather absent. We are really embroiled in the business of getting our house building project off the ground, and I quite like my house being tidier too :wink:

I may well return to you lovely people on a more regular basis in a little while. Till then, take care and good luck in whatever endeavours you undertake!
29 Jan 2015, 21:32
Aah thanks for calling by @winsome
I am deffo with you re the yellow bar and the cartoon characters!
Good luck with everything til we meet again! X
29 Jan 2015, 23:21
@Scubachick it's lovely to hear you are well and on it! We know your life is mega busy and you'll pop back from time to time to say Hiya! :heart: x
29 Apr 2015, 19:54
Has anyone heard from Debs?? If you are there @Debs - how's it going? Are you still slogging away at a camp somewhere in the middle of nowhere??? Would love to have an update.
29 Apr 2015, 21:35
Yes hi there @debs a few of us have wondered where you are
Last i heard was a while back when there was a possibility of a new job in the offing...xx
30 Apr 2015, 09:25
Hi guys,
Thank you for asking after me, I'm touched. I haven't been a faithful faster and work has been horrendous, hence my hopeless efforts here. I'm back though and haven't vanished, just not fasting very well.
And yes CM, I have been nevotiating another job and have finally got it sorted. I'm off to Qatar at the end of the month! Closer to the UK for a while!
Which reminds me, I'm looking to organise a meet up in London for anyone interested. I shall post and see what happens!
Thank you @lovemyparrot and @Candicemarie
30 Apr 2015, 11:53
Has anyone heard how dreamer is getting on? She stopped fasting because she was pregnant.
30 Apr 2015, 17:04
Hi @debs so pleased youre still around and well done on bagging that job :like: x
@brand-ie must be nearly time for @daydreamer21 to have her baby!? Hope she keeps us posted x
01 May 2015, 21:32
I miss @Sue.Q...and @bobshouse x
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
404 posts Page 27 of 27