The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 24 of 27
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
09 Nov 2014, 22:47
@Goldilox it's good to hear from you. As you say it is a journey. We are here when you are ready.
Sending you and your loved ones a huge big hug. Lizx :heart:
09 Nov 2014, 23:05
Hi @Goldilocks, I echo what Lizbean has said. What a shock it must have been for you; thank heavens for a supportive family :) Sending warms wishes and hugs. Xxx
08 Dec 2014, 10:44
Sue.Q wrote: :clover: Good. Luck with sorting out your dad don't let anyone get away with feeding you a load of bull!!! as you say you speak their lingo so your ahead on the game :clover: :clover: :clover:

Yes @Candicemarie You are a big flirt and you always notice when the men go AWOL you're such a tart :shock: :shock: :shock:
Come back @philxjr Please let us know you're OK at least
coz Candicemarie has a habit of making members disappear completely lost without a trace :shock: But not usually the MEN
No she ties them up and abuses them whenever she wishes. :shock:

Hi Im back :)

Feel completely off the wagon and have gained most of the weight I had lost :cry: . Back on it now and fasting today for the second week, not the best time to start with all the festive stuff going on but must get on with it. Not logged on here for a while as it would make me feel guilty for pigging out 7 days a week. No need to call the police, @candicemarie is innocent. :grin:
Missed all the banter and support here
08 Dec 2014, 12:20
Well done for getting yourself back here @philxjr, that's the hardest part of getting back on this WOL. I did the same at the beginning of the year and also regain everything I'd lost. It's so much easier to get back into the swing of fasting with the support of our forum friend :) Don't know if you know that @Sue.Q's not around at the mo, have a look at her last post. Hope she's ok and comes back soon, missing her loads. Good luck Phil :) .
08 Dec 2014, 12:31
justdee wrote: Well done for getting yourself back here @philxjr, that's the hardest part of getting back on this WOL. I did the same at the beginning of the year and also regain everything I'd lost. It's so much easier to get back into the swing of fasting with the support of our forum friend :) Don't know if you know that @Sue.Q's not around at the mo, have a look at her last post. Hope she's ok and comes back soon, missing her loads. Good luck Phil :) .

Thank you @justdee No I haven't caught up with everything yet but after seeing your response I found SueQ's last post. Hope she is ok. Sounds serious. Blimey what else have I missed, doesn't seem like I been away that long! Im starving at the moment but determined not to break todays fast. I know it will get easier.
08 Dec 2014, 14:14
I'm right with you there @philxjr, feeling the hunger today that is and determined not to break todays fast. We'll get there, just stay focused. Only a few weeks until the madness begins so we need to make these fast really good ones so we can enjoy xmas guilt free. Yes the forum has changed lately, quite a few of the old regulars have gone (fingers crossed they'll come back), still a great place for support tho. :) :clover: :clover: :clover:
08 Dec 2014, 15:35
Good to see you @philxjr my old pal,we missed you!
I've been struggling too..my poor horse has been dragging his hooves!
Cllip - clllop - cllllipppp - clllllloppppp...instead of clippety clop...
Things got so bad ive had to bring my New Year forward by a month...bit like yrself...it wd be easy at this stage to say,S*d it, i' ll leave it til January,and attack the mince pies..
Not easy tho is it..its all down to getting in and staying in the right frame of mind but after all,we're trying to do something that doesnt come naturally..fasting might be good for us but it can feel quite alien when not " in the zone". X x
08 Dec 2014, 21:09
Hey, welcome back@philxjr. Definitely a good time to return .... me thinks. I'll be sticking to two fasts a week and keeping within TDEE over the festive period as I want to come out the other end in one piece, ready for the new year. That's the plan. What days are you fasting? :clover: :cool:
09 Dec 2014, 07:58
Nice to see you back @philxjr!
09 Dec 2014, 08:21
Thank you @Lizbean,@Justdee,@loversghost and @candicemarie for the warm welcome back you are all lovely people. Candice, you think you have problems with your horse! My has seized legs that are buckled too. lucky im back in the saddle and with a bit of WD40 im starting a slow trot :smile:

Lizbean, Im back on monday and thursdays like I used to do. Also walking the dog every evening and having smaller amounts of pasta and rice and having a side salad with it. Xmas will be bad due to drinking etc but hey ho have to be good till then. :grin:
09 Dec 2014, 18:30
Hello stranger,,,,
Well we have some newbies as you'd expect, but you guys all ran orf. Yes there's no way anyone can fill Sues shoes, maybe a shout out from you might stir something..... :bugeyes:
I hate it when peeps go awol, anyhow you're back now so get on with it. We're all still here plugging away. Well the die hards are for sure. So what you been up to then?
09 Dec 2014, 23:13
Great to see you back Phil. We all go missing from time to time but as long as we come back...all will be well!

Bean :bugeyes:
18 Dec 2014, 14:08
At this time of year wd be lovely if these members ( amongst others) popped by x no pressure if you dont want to talk fasting/ not fasting,just be good to catch up with you x
@zamale hows that lovely baby? Her very first Christmas! Wow!
@patchworkperson how you doing?
@Minsmum how are you & Min and OH?
Where's @Minumonline these days.
Calling in @SianS!
:clover: :heart: ..can't see these two symbols without thinking of our very own @Sue.Q
If you see this,Sue,you're in our hearts x
image.jpg
A Merry Crimbo to All ! X
image.jpg (38.61 KiB) Viewed 331 times
18 Dec 2014, 18:39
Thanks very much @CandiceMarie - big Xmas shout out to my buddy spanner, look forward to catching up in 2015 - boy seasonal fasting (UK winter) - is um, something else :cool: :heart:
18 Dec 2014, 18:56
Hi @lizbean yes a christmassy shout out to @spanner
Also @pinchypops@westlondonchick@julieathome@littlejoy@angie090465 and so many more
Call in for a hot choc and a mince pie!
Ps i have just said Happy Christmas to someone and had a christmassy hug..Made me feel very festive..its getting near! X
Pps yes Liz @lizbeanchallenging time to fast,between the temptations everywhere and i don't mean the band...and the cold weather making us want buttery mash...toad in the hole...a plate of scouse..Ohhh stop it!
My fast day dindins ( fish) is in the oven! :razz:
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
404 posts Page 24 of 27