The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 1 of 27
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 Next
Who's missing????
13 Jul 2014, 17:49
Hi all,
Just sitting here thinking how quiet it is here today and wondered who is missing. My buddy @[tag]pinchypops[/tag]goes and comes back quite a lot, I think that works for her and it's a good site to do it with as we're always happy to see anyone who's been away. Also not seen much of @bobshouseover the last week or so, hope you're ok hun :)
So let us see, who do you know that's been away for a while? Or anyone who's not come back after the change over. May be they're lurking and we could shout them back in. Let's give it a go :)
COME BACK EVERYONE!!!!
Re: Who's missing????
13 Jul 2014, 18:40
I'm here intermittently.
13 Jul 2014, 18:49
I'm still here but I don't always have much to say for myself.

Been out dinghy sailing today, quite windy which means we had to 'hike out' which means leaning out to keep the boat flat. Great for the tummy muscles and the fresh air has tired us all out.
13 Jul 2014, 18:54
I'm generally lurking but I do seem to have lost my fasting buddy clairemarie - only heard of once since the new forum started
13 Jul 2014, 19:25
As you know Dee I'm here mostly daily and I have to say pestering you most of the time. lol :like: :lol: :shock:

But it does seem very quiet I think the hangout is the reason plus of course holidays, our @ballerina & @Auriga have now returned, welcome back ladies sounding as if you've had a good time.

@Bobshouse @pinchypops Lol AWOL again
Where's our @rawkaren which country Karen?
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
13 Jul 2014, 19:29
I am here Sue.Q and will try and be on a bit more often if I can. I am moving house soon so a bit busy!
13 Jul 2014, 19:55
Also been very busy and just back from a few days in Paris with friends. Will be fasting tomorrow and aiming for 4:3 again. Have had mostly salad and fruit with cheese or egg over weekend and one meal out where the only veggie option was goats cheese ciabatta and chips. That is the only carbs I have had since Thursday. Am now having a few crackers with goats cheese for a late dinner in the hope my fast will go well tomorrow. We have a new couple in the gite, the first of 5 weeks in a row and lots of projects underway. Hopefully will keep me away from the kitchen!
13 Jul 2014, 19:56
I'm here as well, off an on. I've been trying to stay off the couch - with some limited success ;-)
13 Jul 2014, 20:15
Back late last night from Spain and still catching up with laundry etc. We had a great time, temperatures were a bit high, 38 degs and it would have burnt the hide off an elephant but as I'm no longer the elephant in the room I was safe. Got a nice tan and didn't put on any weight in spite of my best efforts with beer, wine and tapas. Saw Rod Stewarts doppelgänger who looked a right prat with his hair, cowboy boots and attitude. I was desperate to go up and ask him if he had ever been told that he was the image of George Clooney and when he said NO I was going to tell him that I was not surprised but in the event even I'm not that cruel :shock: :lol:

We adopted a donkey from the local sanctuary and she is called the same as a friend and they have a lot in common, big brown eyes, lovely dark hair and eyelashes, four legs......oh .......perhaps not so similar after all! :?:

hoping to get back to daily posting when I've got my breath back.

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Jul 2014, 20:26
Pester away @Sue.Q m'dear, you keep me on track :heart: .
That sounds like a lot of fun @wildmissus and a great abs workout.
Hope you had a nice holiday @Auriga nice to see you're back.
Glad you're back @bobshouse, hope you had a lovely time in Paris. I'm sure your fast will go well tomorrow, lots to keep you busy. :clover:
@BallerinaI'm glad you had a nice holiday. It is so hot, some days as hot as 46 degrees here in Catalonia. That's why I've stopped walking, I don't get up early enough. It's too hot and has been for well over a month now. And if truth be told I'm still a bit of an elephant and must stay out of the sun :) haha reg doppelgänger lol :lol: Wonder if they get them in to give everyone a laugh or if they really think they're good. haha

Maybe most of the regulars are lurking. The site has been going for more than a year now, maybe most things have been said and we're running out of things to talk about :(
13 Jul 2014, 20:39
I'm still maundering on boring you all to death!
13 Jul 2014, 20:41
Azureblue wrote: I'm still maundering on boring you all to death!

I thought that was my job :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Jul 2014, 22:06
I've been on a bit less today (phew?)
I've been making plans to reupholster Cyril and I've started a crochet blanket to keep my hands busy on an evening. It's difficult to munch and crochet :wink:
It's nice to see the roll call :smile:
13 Jul 2014, 22:28
There are some people who we haven't seen for ages: GMH and AirR, previously regular Aussie fasters. I wonder how they are?
13 Jul 2014, 23:04
I'm here but have been so busy over the past week or so. Have a lot of catching up to do. Still daily weighing and still maintaining.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 1 of 27