The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

43 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: I did it! Woop woop woop!!!
13 Jun 2014, 23:15
Winsome. From what I can see you look Amazing! A real inspiration. Well, well done.
Alex ( a girl! )!!
13 Jun 2014, 23:38
Congratulations, Winsome! You look absolutely fabulous in your beautiful frock. Enjoy your beautiful body!
14 Jun 2014, 04:20
Congrats, Winsome, you look awesome. What a great feeling. Love the idea of a shrug to shake up the New pix, though your arms look lovely from my point of view.
14 Jun 2014, 04:46
How lovely love your dress you do look like a princess and so too I love your joy :like: :clover: :victory:
14 Jun 2014, 04:48
Many congratulations. What an achievement. :like:
15 Jun 2014, 04:31
You have set a new goal for me. I wore my wedding dress 20 years ago. I would have to lose off my bust to do it up, and I haven't lost much from there. But I am inspired. So beautiful! Give me another year.
15 Jun 2014, 16:25
What a lovely goal to reach. Well done!
15 Jun 2014, 19:41
Ooh I say!! You look totally fabulous.....and what collarbones! I dream of having a collarbone that shows...as it has been buried under layers of fat for decades!

Each & every one of us on here know just what it has taken to get to where you are now and I would just like to add my hearty congratulations plus a big thank you for giving me something to aspire to....

Very well done xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
15 Jun 2014, 20:38
Hi Winsome. I did already post you a note but nothing seems to get through. You do look beautiful. Well done. What's your secret?

Alex xx
15 Jun 2014, 23:45
Did you keep it on to show the girls and yr hubby? X
16 Jun 2014, 06:29
Wow, just wow.

Missed this as been away all,weekend. Fabulous darlink. You look amazing, what great shoulders you have too. :heart:
18 Jun 2014, 14:23
Many thanks again for all the lovely comments. :smile:

I definitely feel like I've set my own benchmark now. That dress is going to be tried on every year I think! Given that I am still in the overweight range by about a stone, it's possible that I might need to have it taken in for the renewals - whenever they turn out to be.
43 posts Page 3 of 3