The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

43 posts Page 1 of 3
I did it! Woop woop woop!!!
13 Jun 2014, 11:49
image.jpg
I can't believe it, my wedding dress FITS :grin: :grin: :grin:

It's hard to take a photo of yourself in a big frock and resizing is a pain. But there you go. No make-up, messy hair but a posh frock.

I am so happy that I cried and I'm still wearing it because a) I'm so happy and b) its killed my dodgy wrists contorting to do up the zip and the million little buttons behind my back and I'm resting them before the undoing :lol:

Did I mention that I'm HAPPY :?: :grin: :grin:

I officially fit into EVERYTHING in my wardrobe now :grin:

I am very happy bunny. Hippity hop.

My girls are going to be so thrilled to see mummy in her princess dress as they have called it when they've asked to look at it.
Re: I did it! Woop woop woop!!!
13 Jun 2014, 11:55
Woohoo. That's amazing news!!! Yay!!!!
13 Jun 2014, 11:59
Well done. You have every right to WOOP!
13 Jun 2014, 12:02
Congrats! It must be a great feeling :-)
13 Jun 2014, 12:07
ahhh that's lovely! Well done you :D
13 Jun 2014, 12:30
Well done, I do hope we can see the photo eventually
13 Jun 2014, 12:35
Well done winny! Thats fab ..we've got to see the pic!
If you have it on yr computer,just click on upload attachment below the box you type in..it will say "choose existing "then you click on relevant pic,click" add.." and voila it shd be on,tho since we've changed to fastday it sometimes says the pic is too big in which case you need to resize it x
13 Jun 2014, 12:53
fabulous. can one ask how long since you wore it?
13 Jun 2014, 13:05
Congratulations! :) I totally understand your jubilation and look forward to the photo.

(I experienced similar feelings when I tried mine on - but I don't have daughters to admire me in my princess dress!! My using adult sons still say they can't tell I have lost weight....)
13 Jun 2014, 13:08
OH My Congratulations @Winsome Blimey I'm in tears with you, that's such an emotional, personal goal for you well done be very proud of all you've achieved, all your own hard work. :like: :heart: :clover: :victory:
13 Jun 2014, 13:21
How lovely for you, Winsome! I'm not surprised that you're still wearing it - even if you are blaming it on your wrists! :smile: I think that I read on another thread that it was your last goal, so extra specially 'Well done!' :lol:
13 Jun 2014, 13:26
Photo uploaded on the original post at the top :grin:

@Sallyo eleven years ago in July since I last wore it.

It is not quite my last goal, that is to be 11.2 which is what I weighed on my wedding day and also on the day I met hubby. But clothes-wise it is. Anything else now is a total bonus :smile:
13 Jun 2014, 13:32
You look fabulous in it. Well done, I love how happy you are :)
13 Jun 2014, 13:33
Well done Winsome you look gorgeous and look at your shoulders and lovely slim face :victory:
Keep it on until hubby gets home he'll fall in love with you all over again :heart: :wink:
13 Jun 2014, 13:54
Ohhh just waltz round in it all day just enjoying it!
What lovely delicate shoulders you have! So it was a good choice of dress to show them off! Love the detail on the bodice..you look very chic,very French! X
Plus you have a nice jawline! One thing i hate about getting older is the loss of my jaw,its just chins and jowls now! :confused:
43 posts Page 1 of 3