The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

43 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: I did it! Woop woop woop!!!
13 Jun 2014, 14:20
You look fabulous...and if that's you with messy hair..... :smile:
13 Jun 2014, 14:28
Fantastic, you look radient in the photo, well your body language says so. I can't aim for my wedding dress as that disappeared 20+ years ago, but I do hope one day to be an ultra chic mother of the bride.
13 Jun 2014, 15:00
What a dream come true, to have had children and still have a waist!

I would have to get a dreadful wasting disease to ever fit into my clothes from before my children were born.
13 Jun 2014, 15:32
AMAZING! You look truly beautiful!
13 Jun 2014, 16:29
Oh that is SO great! Love the dress and the figure that is in it! Well done you! :like: I look forward to the pics of you reaffirming your vows in that dress :heart:

What a shame I didn't keep my wedding dress from 1981...I think I might fit in it now, but will never know!
13 Jun 2014, 16:33
Ah, that is lovely, getting all teary now, :cry: well done and yes, just waltz around to your little hearts content, you deserve it

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Jun 2014, 16:47
woop woop woop indeed, well done you. You must feel great :)
13 Jun 2014, 17:08
Looking lovely Winsome :cool: :cool: :cool:
13 Jun 2014, 17:35
Wow, how beautiful you are, well done!

HAPPY days!
13 Jun 2014, 17:41
Well done. Lovely pic, thanks for sharing
13 Jun 2014, 18:16
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages :smile:

Unfortunately the nice collarbones top off very chunky arms, but I'm thinking maybe a very light shrug that skims the armpits and shoulder blades would sort that out. It would also make the renewal photos that bit different to the originals :smile: We plan to renew our vows in the chapel at the school the girls attend, being himself's old school as well. It's where we got married and where the girls were christened so it is very special to us. Also, thanks to 5:2, himself won't have any problems fitting into his wedding waistcoat either. I had it hand painted for him and he loves it, so I'm sure he will want to wear it again.

Thank you all again :heart:
13 Jun 2014, 18:23
I hope we get photos of your vow renewal as well, must see hubs waistcoat, it sounds fab

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Jun 2014, 19:22
gorgeous dress and a beautiful slim waist!
well done you :))
13 Jun 2014, 20:30
One word: wow!
13 Jun 2014, 22:52
I'm so happy for you Winny. You look just so stunning! And slim!!!
Xxx
43 posts Page 2 of 3