The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Small cheer
13 Sep 2013, 11:11
I have been calculating my weightloss since january and come to the conclusion that I have lost 13kg (26lb) - not all with 5:2 though since I had no clue this method existed then. Calculating you might ask. Well I bought a new scale and it and the old one didn't give the same readout....

Well this is me this morning before I went to work Image, the dress is a cotton jersey one and two weeks ago it was tighter, not tight-tight, but there was definitely no xtra fabric at the sides. It's not easy to photograph black things but these bumps/ruffled things along the sides are surprlus fabric. I think it might be 3cm on side. Needless to say, I'm quite exited and not so little proud of myself. Not to mention truly inspired to continue on, my long term goal is another 17 kg :smile:

Sorry for the link to Photobucket, but I did use the img button first, but the pic didn't show :-(
Re: Small cheer
13 Sep 2013, 11:15
Welcome to the forums, Wolfie! And congratulations on your weight loss :victory:
Blimey, that was quick - went to reply to Wolfie's post but it has gone to inspirational weight stories so can't! Wanted to say well done and is it just me but I cannot see your photo!! And can it not stay in the regular posting forum in time for a few reponses? :?:
13 Sep 2013, 14:29
Due to popular request, I've moved this thread to Delighted or Disappointed? forum so people can comment on it!

Looking good, Wolfie!
10 Mar 2014, 19:32
Wow well done @Wolfie. :like: :like: :like:
I love reading success stories like yours. Helps me keep my hope up now that my weight-loss seems to be slowing down :oops:
10 Mar 2014, 20:54
Oh @Wolfie just realised the date you wrote this. For a minute there I thought you'd lost 26 lbs since this January...doh!! Bean's brain has fasted, can you tell?

Anyway, did I say well done?

Bean :starving: :heart:
image.jpg
(19.96 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
7 posts Page 1 of 1