The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

38 posts Page 2 of 3
I saw your pics by right clicking and selecting "view in new tab" or something like that. A new tab (with the old 5:2 forum logo) opened with your photos.

Congratulations!! what a wonderful accomplishment.
Wow 46lbs in 6 months that's marvellous and today's photo looks brilliant. Well done x
Congratulations! You look FAB.
wow, well done you and in such a short amount of time too. You look great. Keep up the good work :)
Wow you look super - well done what an achievement!!
I can see the pictures and you look and are amazing!!!
Wow!!@Hazelnut20 - you look FABS!!! :like: :like: Congratulations on your hard work and success. Your results are very inspirational, thanks for sharing your pics. :victory:
Woweeeeeeeeee! You look so fresh and young and slim Hazelnut!!! What a wonderful achievement. You must be walking on air. Thank you for all of your positive and supportive contributions to the forum. Well done you!!!
Xxx/
Wow @Hazelnut20 - you look absolutely amazing, and all in just 6 months! :like:

You are such a true inspiration, you obviously have been very focused and took up this challenge and WOE beginning with the end in mind. Well done! :heart:

I also enjoyed your post last week about how to guard from falling off the wagon, you truly made a lot of sense and I have taken notice. You are amazing - THANK YOU. :smile:

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
Wonderful! I can see the pictures and you look radiantly healthy to me.
You look fantastic well done x
Thanks to each of you for taking the trouble to post. I am so grateful for your comments as they will continue to inspire me to keep going. You lot are so giving all the time.....bless you!

One of the huge benefits I have noticed, which ties in with what @CandiceMarie said, is that I have become myself again! Some people have said "I'd like some of what you're taking!" at moments when I have been particularly chirpy....Some days I am completely in love with life, from the moment I wake up and hear the birds singing! If you knew me, you would know what a difference that is from the miserable, unhappy apology for a human being I felt I was.

I was in a changing room on Saturday and got chatting to a lady who came out of her cubicle in the same blouse that I was trying on. I told her how much it suited her, whereupon she said "I think it looks better on you because you are so much slimmer than me". Nobody, ever, in all my years, has said such a thing to me!!! I will live off that forever.....and it's all thanks to 5:2 and this wonderful forum!

I'm a believer!!!

Have a great day everyone xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
You look fantastic, well done,
Wow hazelnut20. What an amazing transformation you've made both outside and inside, judging by what you've said.
You look wonderful in your picture.
It's really inspiring for us to see people achieving such fantastic results. Thanks for sharing :smile:
You look fab - congrats! And that's a speedy weight loss, non? Considering this WOE is supposed to take time :-)
38 posts Page 2 of 3