The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

50 posts Page 3 of 4
Re: Shouting from the rooftops!
27 May 2013, 20:18
Fan-bloody-tastic and happy birthday! You have worked hard and you are now the picture of your results!
27 May 2013, 20:23
:smile: Fastastic job, lovely to hear such inspiring results. Keeps us all focused and reminded that this way of eating really works. Thank you for sharing :smile:
27 May 2013, 20:37
Wow well done, what a great birthday present to yourself. Congratulations
27 May 2013, 20:43
Brilliant effort and happy birthday for tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this with us.
27 May 2013, 21:08
A fantastic achievement! What a change you must be feeling! Well done :0)
27 May 2013, 21:38
Like everyone else I would like to add my congratulation and happy birthday your post brightened my day .I know I have long way to go but I know I can do it by successful people like yourself, good luck with your new maintainer phase.
27 May 2013, 21:45
Fantastic and I love hearing about your story...it means I can do it to.
27 May 2013, 21:56
What a wonderful birthday present you've given yourself. Congratulations!
27 May 2013, 22:07
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :cake:
27 May 2013, 22:24
This is fantastic news. Thank you for sharing your success with us all. The improvement in your stats is th best news, I bet you feel fabulous. Keep posting about your maintenance 6:2 plan.
Happy Birthday for today.
27 May 2013, 22:29
Amazing! What an inspirational story! Good luck with maintaining. I hope you post about it here.

And Happy Birthday!
27 May 2013, 22:31
Yes! Fantastic and yet another that is moving to maintenance! Your progress shows that this is the right WoE for me and many others. Have a wonderful Happy Birthday. :)
27 May 2013, 22:36
Yay, brilliant news! Really well done and thanks for sharing your stats.
It's so encouraging to see that people can keep to the 5:2 WOE for a sustained period and also do so well with losing weight.
Keep us posted on the maintenance and best of luck. Happy Birthday too. :victory:
27 May 2013, 22:52
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!:-)
We would all love to know if you followed Michael Moselys original plan (5.2.-600 calories with breakfast and dinner ) or a variation to have such wonderful above average weight loss? And can we be even cheakier and ask to see your before and after photos? Not today of course- Happy Birthday. You are an inspiration. !!!!!
27 May 2013, 23:21
WOW! Congratulations! And a very happy birthday!!!
50 posts Page 3 of 4