The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

50 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: Shouting from the rooftops!
27 May 2013, 18:30
What a fabulous birthday present! WELL DONE U!! :cake: have a great day!
27 May 2013, 18:46
Wow! That's awesome -- your story is almost exactly what I want mine to be, you're 1" shorter than me but you started out at roughly the same weight and you dropped more weight in less time than I'm hoping for.

Well done! Gives me hope that my goals aren't too far-fetched.
27 May 2013, 18:58
Well done and thanks for the inspiration!
27 May 2013, 19:00
Well done you, what an inspiration. Congratulations.
27 May 2013, 19:11
Congratulations on reaching your goal weight and doing it before your birthday. You must be so chuffed and rightly so. Enjoy your birthday tomorrow :)
27 May 2013, 19:23
Wow. Well done. That is extremely inspirational. Thank you for posting and good luck on maintenance.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
27 May 2013, 19:41
What an inspiration you are
Thanks and enjoy your birthday
Appreciate your post
27 May 2013, 19:48
Quick question for you. How did you get the body fat percentage numbers? A quick calculation shows you lost 62 lbs total and 29 pounds of that (about 47%) was fat loss.

Just wondering, because 47% seems a little low, and I also see you we're using your trouser size to estimate your waist. When you were wearing 38" pants, were they riding well-below your belly button and the belly hanging over your belt? If so, your waist was probably much larger than 38", and if you were using waist size to estimate your 'before' body fat %, then the improvement you've made is even more impressive than you are stating!

Again, well done!
27 May 2013, 19:56
Wow Bycress SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT wonderful, what a great birthday prezzie :) x Felicdades from Spain x
27 May 2013, 19:56
Woah that's absolutely amazing Bycress. Congratulations and enjoy your birthday, you're an inspiration :-)
27 May 2013, 20:02
Well done & Happy Birthday !
27 May 2013, 20:05
That's amazing congratulations you! Enjoy your birthday tomorrow xxx
27 May 2013, 20:08
Great job - congratulations!!
27 May 2013, 20:13
Well done. It is really inspiring to see your results.
27 May 2013, 20:14
That is fantastic!!!! You have every right to shout your success from the rooftops. Thanks for sharing as it gives me hope. x
50 posts Page 2 of 4