The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

58 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: YES!!!! Ive Made it♥
01 Aug 2014, 09:39
Well done that woman! :victory: Inspiring and encouraging to all :D
01 Aug 2014, 09:40
hooray! You've done brilliantly and are my inspiration and support when things get tough
xxx :heart: xxx
01 Aug 2014, 10:06
So happy for you Sue, congratulations !

You have been so patient and yet always managed to be kind and encouraging to everyone. You really are a strong and beautiful woman :hugleft: :heart: :hugright:
01 Aug 2014, 10:22
Heartfelt congratulations @Sue.Q, we all know what is involved for success and you have clearly underlined patience and perseverance for us! :heart: :like: :smile: :smile: :smile:
01 Aug 2014, 10:34
Yeah!! yeah!! and yeah!! again, Well done @Sue.Q, you're a star. A wise woman once said to me just stick with it and the magic will happen. Ok you had to wait a bit longer than you wanted to but which other WOE would you have stuck to for this long with no reward. Enjoy the feeling of getting to goal, you are living proof that good things come to those who wait. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more new lows over the coming weeks/months. Congrats to you SusieQ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
01 Aug 2014, 10:44
Well done intrepid faster SusieQ! You are a Star! :heart: :victory:
01 Aug 2014, 11:01
I could cry i am so happy for you Suey. I know last year you lost 50 pounds and i lost around 40 and this year you wanted to lose 50 pounds and I wanted to lose around another 30 pounds. Its not happening as quickly as we'd like and it might not happen this year but I'm pretty we will get there by 2015 . I'm OK with plateaus, no losses and small gains at the moment. Its winter here. I feel really good as a size 16 and heaps better than a year ago as a size 20. I still want to be a size 12-14 and I know I will get there but its slow because holidays etc get in the way and I really feel in my bones that if you start 5:2 and are losing weight then don't stop because the big plateau hits as happened to to you and me after Christmas and then you can stop losing weight for up to 3-6 months. I know we will get there, Sue. The reason why I'm not upset about not losing at the moment is I know without a doubt that the fact we have kept this weight off for a year is awesome and against the norm! The fact that we are not gaining but staying up the same weight is total success. I'm so happy for you and I'm waving pom POM's on you cheer club.
Xxx julianna
01 Aug 2014, 12:01
I'm delighted for you, Sue. Here's to achieving your next goal xx
01 Aug 2014, 12:44
Well done Sue. Slow and steady wins the race x
01 Aug 2014, 12:49
So happy to wake up to this news this morning! Fantastic news Sue. You deserve this so much. :present: :present: :present:
01 Aug 2014, 13:25
Great news, well deserved for your patience
01 Aug 2014, 13:29
Congrats & celebrations to you, SueQ! Watching your journey has been such an inspiration, you are the meaning of determination & stick-to-itiveness. Thank you for always being such an encouragement to others while waitingfor your body to decide its ready to go again! Best of everything for the rest of your journey. So happy for you!
01 Aug 2014, 13:36
Many , many congratulations, @Sue.Q! I know that this has been a sometimes difficult journey for you but you have demonstrated such grit and determination along the way that you deserve to feel like a million pound winner today! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

You have also been one of the most consistent forum users in welcoming newbies and encouraging others, even when not losing yourself. You are an example to us all, so bask in the pleasure of your success in reaching your interim goal. :victory:

Onwards and downwards! :smile:
01 Aug 2014, 14:45
Yay SueQ! I am so happy for you. I know you'll continue to succeed - as noted in previous posts, you are surely persistent and steadfast in this WOE! Take Care.
01 Aug 2014, 15:13
Many congrats Sue! I am always struck by how kind and helpful your posts are to others and so it's fab that you have hit that target - you prove what everyone says and that is that if you stick to this way of eating , it will pay off. Really pleased for you! x
58 posts Page 2 of 4