The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

58 posts Page 3 of 4
Re: YES!!!! Ive Made it♥
01 Aug 2014, 15:36
Wow Sue. You must be so thrilled. Well done and as said before, you deserve it. I don't know you but you are so friendly and welcoming. Congratulations.

Alex x x
01 Aug 2014, 17:27
Yay Sue, well done.
I'm so very very pleased for you.

Happy weight loss dance on the cards tonight then I hope.
You little star
:star: :star:
01 Aug 2014, 17:30
Everything comes to (s)he who waits. Some of us just have to wait a bit longer than others :wink: So pleased for you
01 Aug 2014, 20:53
Congratulations!

Onwards and downwards :like:
01 Aug 2014, 20:55
Well done Sue! At least while you weren't losing, you weren't putting weight on, which is a mega achievement and now you're over half way. I'm so pleased for you.
01 Aug 2014, 21:24
Congratulations!! Don't worry about the time. I think losing slowly builds good habits and will help you keep it off! <3
01 Aug 2014, 22:39
Congratulations, Sue!! Hope those pounds to go will happen fast. :clover: :clover: :clover:
01 Aug 2014, 22:54
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Well done Sue.
Keep up the good work
01 Aug 2014, 23:12
Congratulations Sue, your achievement is so so well deserved. You are an inspiration to all. Very best wishes as you continue your journey :)
02 Aug 2014, 00:35
Let me add my congratulations to the pile!
02 Aug 2014, 08:45
Thank you ladies for all your lovely messages as I said I wouldn't have had the staying power without all if you behind me.
The sustainability of this WOL is what's kept me going for so long and sticking with it through the bad times although really difficult well that is the key to success.
My advice to others has been just that and to be honest I was losing faith in my own advice. Lol
Yes I'm on cloud nine and was very well behaved yesterday,
were still scale neurotics no matter how hard we try not to be.

I've just checked back and I've lost roughly 7lbs this year!!!
bouncing around 3or4 if those quite regularly.
Thanks again lovely people. :heart: :heart: :heart:
02 Aug 2014, 09:55
Congratulations! What an inspiration for me.
02 Aug 2014, 12:06
Way-hooooo @sue.q! I am a bit late to the thread, but I want to echo everyone congratulations to you. onwards snd downwards :victory:
02 Aug 2014, 12:37
Bit late for this one @Sue.Q but very well done and have a Moser Roth on me
:lol: :shock: :lol:

Keep it up (I know you don't need telling that!) and 7lbs in 7months is not bad going :victory: :like: :clover: :heart: :cool: :cool: :cool:
58 posts Page 3 of 4